*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773396-Tick-Tock
Rated: E · Other · Writing · #1773396
This is an excerpt from a piece of writing I submitted for english.
“Tick Tock, on the clock…nanana…put your hands up?...”. You know those days during the summer holidays, it’s pouring outside, no, even worse, its raining cats and dogs, to put some metaphor into this. Every person you have met, every old song, or poem you might have forgotten, or even laid away thoughts just seem to pop into your thoughtless mind. It is called boredom. Nothing more, nothing less. Just pure, simple, disgusting, unpalatable, nauseating, stomach-churning boredom. Breathe, just breathe. Try to relax, and not think about the drab gray sky outside, or the lack of sound except form the air vent. Do not kick the wall just because you feel so trapped in a fog filled world of nothingness. All you can do is lay down, and try to breathe. Breathe, it is so simple. A basic human right, you can do it. Relax.
© Copyright 2011 Adelaide Frost (milomia93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773396-Tick-Tock