*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773433-Hurts-Like-Hell
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1773433
Poem about relationship woes
         


How could you lie and deceive? All those things you made me believe.
No conscience at all? I guess you didn't expect to fall.
All the feelings I'd write down in my book. It's true you're nothing  but a two bit crook.
You had everybody snowed and believing in you. Of all your followers there was only one that was 100 percent true.
She the one you treated the worst. I think maybe you should have thought of her first.
What happened, what went wrong? Did you go without for too long? I didn't figure you would have stopped at all, and
you were going to let someone else take the call. The one you avoided quite well, responsibility, we were all under your
spell. Even your precious Panda, she had no idea what was in it for her.
Did you really love me or anyone for sure?
I doubt you even loved yourself, after all you don't put your favorite toy on a shelf.
You did and here I sit, wondering whether or not I should just quit.
Let it all go right down the drain, do you not feel this horrible pain?
It is indescribable agony and deep wounds that may never heal.
So now that you are finally sitting still, let me tell you exactly how I feel.
No I must not lower myself to that level but I will say, I don't need you so please stay away.
© Copyright 2011 Cameron Grey (chrssprwmn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773433-Hurts-Like-Hell