*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773609-love-and-the-way-it-feels
Rated: · Poetry · Relationship · #1773609
love and what it once made us all feel
Whilst gazing along the gentle horizon and the eyes that melt at a touch that cannot be thought or even breathed, everything around us collapsed to the floor,


Our grass was green perhaps not on a certain side but on a certain time.


The thought of what could happen makes a thousand worlds collapse and sense lost. I only neither got what I nor asked to return or receive, but asking for anything may seem perhaps to semi-conscious of what our thoughts could possibly be!Without the broken ending and the misguided courses that led astray onward bound to islands uninhabited whilst dehydration set in and our picture frames melted,


onward yet we travel towards a new route, a cut in the road and our drawn down leather shoes, for what is this worth?


A hug and a smile? A kiss and a wave? Marital bliss and a swing lying in the porch?


Or perhaps a sinister game of broken souls waiting now with other turns and burned out careers but this is all we could achieve, but gentle feeling ends with promises of elopement and justification.Now it says that our hearts can reach to me, with memories loosing now and ties slowed down, suddenly the table breaks and wonder begins,


but oh here we go again, the story fits the glove perfectly, with matching hairstyles, bliss and perfection being what we sought so hard after, a programmes son and a distinct lack of qualifications.


Perhaps one day we will blight what could have been an awful crash, a site in which we failed to laugh and brought up our twisted noise across a path putdown at once by a violent temple, reaching such heights with celebration and overtone settings, the walk has stunted our growth and development into the century in which love has been built upon the size of a car and the amount of sex one can fit into one cramped night with sordid affairs and skylights blacked out due to the full thought and entitled rights to money you once would never have earned. We ran across the plains hand in hand, your heart full of the zero’s we once made and the jigsaw’s left together in the palm of my hand.


If I go will you seek a new romance and sit by candlelight studying the memories that once were so separate? the shaking of the body and the fact that you don’t call.


The letters has been received, but believe me, I will not be writing back.


You’re dancing with the wrong shoes on upon a floor carved out of stone like a dog without his bone, you walk back outside the door ready to push your way through the next building and find a new staircase for you to sit down on.


You sang the song and he played our tune, but behind us we wept for what was being done out of key.


We sit along sharing glances and breaking silences with smiles and deep breaths, I look towards you but you smile the other way, to the person behind your shoulder and in the waiting bonfire.

© Copyright 2011 SyAnn Foster (puppylove3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773609-love-and-the-way-it-feels