*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773655-Blind-Date
Rated: GC · Other · Contest Entry · #1773655
The Weekly Quickie Contest Round 40. Jason' brother sets him up on a Blind Date.
Blind Date

“Jeremy this is a really bad idea. A blind date with a blind guy.”



“Too late bro; here they are.”



“Hi guys, Marsha this is Jeremy – he’s mine; and this is Jason his twin.”



“Hi Marsha I’m Jeremy and I’m hers, so that must mean you’re here to see him.”



“Shellie thanks for setting this up; I think we’ll be okay. You two go have fun.” Marsha sat down beside Jason and took his hand.



After Shellie and Jeremy walked away Marsha turned to face Jason. “Okay Jason, so you’re blind and you look scared to death. Are you afraid that they’ve set you up with a real dog and I’m going to embarrass you or what?”



“Huh, no just the opposite actually. You’re beautiful; and I’m afraid I’m going to spill something all over you or hit you in the nose with my elbow and embarrass the hell out of myself.”



“Well how about we go back to my place, I’m a good cook. That way we don’t have to worry about embarrassing anybody.”



“Oh man that sounds great; I really don’t do well in public yet.”



*****



“Here we are Jason; it’s small but its home.”



“Marsha this is going to sound weird but can I touch you . . . your face.”



“Yeah, Shellie told me to expect this but not until you got comfortable. I’m glad you’re comfortable enough to ask me.”



“It’s better if you put my hands on your face to start, that way I don’t poke you in the eye or stick a finger up your nose.”



“Or accidently brush against my boobs on the way to my face?”



“Yeah, something like that.”



Marsha took his hands and brushed her nipples with his the tips of his fingers as she brought them up to her head. He traced her face down to her neck and stopped.



“I’d be really disappointed if that’s all you’re interested in” She moved his hands down to her breasts.



The material was thin; so he had no problem finding her nipples. Continuing on; he traced her sides down to her hips where he determined she was wearing a dress not a blouse and skirt. Even through her dress he could feel her temperature rising. He continued. Jason followed the outline of her hips and reached the hem of her dress. Now he knelt in front of her. As he touched her skin just below the hemline he was aware of how much more he could feel. He’d never been able to feel an actual change in body temperature before, but now he could feel hers going up; the moisture level of her skin to. As she got more excited he could feel the moisture on her skin increase.  It was so slight, yet he could feel it unmistakably. His fingers were on the front of her legs and his thumbs were lightly touching the inside of her thighs. As he started to move his hands upward she shivered, reached down and grabbed his hands.



“Okay. Why don’t you come up for air?”



“Sure, I’m not going to push you into anything you don’t want.”



“I don’t want? Jason, you’re too much of a gentleman. I just want you to start a little higher.”



He kissed her fervently as he unzipped her dress; she let it fall to the floor. He followed her bra to the front where he took his time moving to the clasp in the center. When he unhooked it he was amazed at the sudden difference in her skin, the temperature shot up as did the moisture. He took first one and then the other gravity defying globe into his mouth. It was amazing; he could feel every time he hit the right spot, which was constantly moving. He never knew that a woman’s skin could tell you so much.



Now she was inching him down in front of her. He found her lacy panties and had them off in a second. She pulled him to the sofa and fell on her back. He followed her down and let her skin tell him everything he needed to know. Touching the inside of her thighs he moved slowly, sliding his fingers gently into her warm welcoming slit while his tongue found her swollen nub drove her crazy. Again he let her skin guide him. Minutes later she arched her back high and clamped her legs around his head; screaming in ecstasy.



“Oh my god, I’ve never felt anything like that in my life!”



She panted for a couple of minutes, Jason kept giving her just enough attention to keep her excited but not so much that she couldn’t control it.  After she had time to catch her breath she pulled his face away from her saturated lips. “Okay stud, you deserve a reward for that little performance.”



She had him undressed in no time and her tongue on his shaft set him on fire. She was no professional, but what she lacked in technique she made up for in enthusiasm; anything still lacking was made up for by Jason’s new found extra sensitive nervous system. The morning found them both completely exhausted and immensely satisfied.





Word Count 869
© Copyright 2011 ssdriver (ssdriver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773655-Blind-Date