*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773783-The-boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Lina
Rated: E · Other · Teen · #1773783
about a boy in a class i saw
He was short to be a guy, but he was still taller than me. Then again everyone was. His hair looked similar to the color of honey and flipped out at the edges kind of like a skateboard ramp. His hands gentle and soft almost like he never worked a day in his life. He is skinny but his body looks toned. You could tell he was in shape. His skin so soft like a peach with colorful tones of tan and a light pink across each of his cheeks. His clothes lose but seem to fit on his body just right. His dark blue eyes seemed to make him look excited and eager to learn, but you could also tell he was bored by the way he twirled his pencil between his fingers. He had soft; plump, light pink lips would occasionally part to reveal his smile that seemed to be heavenly. It was like seeing the sunshine off a piece of glass as they sparkled. That was the moment she knew she had to get him to talk to her. Somehow.
© Copyright 2011 Lina (lina_rose at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773783-The-boy