*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773864-The-Birthday
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Comedy · #1773864
Funny story about a girl's birthday!
Abigail skipped merrily down the hall humming a gay tune.

"It's my birthday!" She yelled to no one in particular.

She opened the door to her bathroom and screamed covering her eyes. Her father sat on the porcelain throne pants around his ankle.

"Oh my gosh Daddy! What are you doing in here?" She yelled closing the door to preserve the purity of her retina's.

"Well I had to drop a load and your bathroom was closer," he said as he strained.

"really dad? Gosh just hurry up I have to get ready for my party!" She screeched stomping her foot for emphasis. She heard the flush of the toilet and her father swore.

"Abby go get the plunger, and hurry."

Abigail quickly dashed to get the plunger horrified at the mess her father was making. She burst through the door and handed her father the plunger. Abigail cringed at the sight of brown tinged water cascading down the side of the toilet. Her father's quick reaction time quickly stopped the flow.

"Sorry Abigail and Happy Birthday!" he said nonchalantly wiping his hands on her back.



© Copyright 2011 Winter_Nights (lindsay777 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773864-The-Birthday