*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773889-A-Devious-Plan
by Mal
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1773889
This is a short story for my upcoming 3rd book.
Stephen was being drug down the hall by his arms, the men holding onto his arms tightly as he struggled with their grasps.  They walked down a long hallway, the lights shining a path before them.  Coming to a door the one man opened it and then helped the other push Stephen through.  It was a small room with no windows and only a few lights lighting it up for them.
         The one man stepped over to the table at the right side of the room and grabbed one of the chairs.  Dragging it into the middle of the floor he set it up for his comrade.  The other man pushed Stephen forward and watched as he hit the chair.  The blindfold over Stephen’s eyes disabled him from sitting in the chair so the men had to push him into it. 
         Untying his hands they each grabbed a wrist and pulled it down towards the back of the chair.  Each taking a plastic zip-tie they strapped his wrists down to the wood of the chair.  Then each taking an ankle they tied each of his legs to the chairs’.  Standing they looked him over as he struggled with his restraints then walked out of the room.
         Stephen tried to look through the blindfold as he listened to the cars on the other sides of the walls.  He wasn’t sure exactly where he was but he knew by the sounds that he hadn’t left the city.  Tugging at the plastic holding him to the chair he heard a door open and stopped.  Moving his head from side to side to get a better listen he heard the person moving across the floor closer to him.  Feeling the hands at the sides of his face the blindfold fell from his eyes and he looked up at Casey Hemsworth, the owner of a rival company of Bryson Agencies, Hemsworth Incorporated.
         “It’s so nice to see you again Stephen,” Casey introduced as he peeled the tape away from Stephen’s mouth.
         Letting out a breath Stephen replied, “Can’t say I feel the same way.”
         “That’s too bad because I thought this time we could maybe talk like civilized men.”
         “I didn’t know you knew how,” Stephen said sarcastically.
         Casey took a swing and smacked Stephen across the face.
         “Now,” Casey began.  “I want to make this clear.  I only want one thing and that one thing is sitting right in front of me.  Once I get what I want then you can go crawling back to your little Seth.”
         “Do you think it’s going to be that easy?” Stephen questioned glaring up at Casey.
         “Of course I do,” Casey replied.  “You’re not going to stop me from getting what I want.”
         “Someone will…,” Stephen said before Casey cut him off.
         “Come for you?” Casey finished for him.  “I don’t think they will, at least not for a little while anyway.  I have enough time to do what I want with you and then take what I need.”
         “What do you think this is going to prove?  That you’re better than Bryson?”
         “You don’t understand do you?”
         “You didn’t answer my question first.”
         Casey took another swing at Stephen.  Stephen could feel his head throb as the blow hit him hard across the face.  Getting his vision back he glared over at Casey once more.
         “This isn’t just about you you know,” Casey stated.  “It’s about the sheer fact of who’s better in this industry and when that one company possesses something so powerful as your powers they become the top dog.  This has nothing to do with you really; it is as you said all about being better than Bryson.  So, yes that is what this is going to prove.  Once I have your powers there is nothing that the two of you are going to be able to do because you know how powerful they are and you won’t dare take me on.  Either way, I am going to win.”
         “So technically I don’t need to be here anymore.  Why don’t you just get it done and over with?  I wouldn’t want to be in your way anymore than necessary.”
         Stephen gazed over at Casey as he walked along the floor with his back towards him.  Just then the door to the room opened and a different man stepped through holding a phone in his hands.  Casey turned to look at the man and shot a glance at Stephen.
         “Who is it?” Casey asked.
         “It’s Seth Bryson,” the man replied.
Motioning for one of his men to stand behind Stephen, he moved gracefully across the floor and took the phone into his hands.
         “Hello,” Casey said into the receiver.
         Stephen went to scream for help when the man standing behind him flung a hand over his mouth.  Attempting to muffle words through the hand he struggled with the restraints, hopefully to make enough noise for Bryson to hear him.
         “To what do I owe this pleasure?” Casey asked.
         “Where is my agent?” Bryson retorted on the other end of the phone.
         “I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about Bryson.”
         “Don’t lie to me.  I know you have Stephen.”
         “You mean Stephen is missing?” Casey questioned acting dumb and glared over at Stephen.
         Stephen didn’t know what Bryson was saying on the other end but he knew he was looking for him.
         “What do you want?” Bryson continued.
         “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Casey said.
         “Don’t play stupid with me!  What is it that you want?”
         “I have everything that I want.  When I’m done I’ll make sure he makes it back in one piece.”
         “Don’t do this.  Let me talk to him then.”
         “Sorry, can’t do that.  He’s a little tied up at the moment.  I’ll make sure he gets the message though.”
         Casey hung up the phone and handed it back to the man who had originally brought it in.  Spinning around smiling he nodded at the man holding Stephen.
         “If you hadn’t already guessed Bryson isn’t too happy right now,” Casey informed.  “I think he really thinks you’re coming back in one piece.”
         “So this is what your plan is?” Stephen questioned.  “You’re going to take my powers and then just give me back to my own agency?”
         “That is the plan.  Once I have the powers nothing else will matter and my agency will be the best in the world.”
         “You’re a bastard.”
         Casey walked over to Stephen and punched him again.  Stephen saw stars, the dizziness in his vision making his eyes cross and his head lob.  Grabbing the back of Stephen’s head he held his face in his and just stared for a moment.
         “If you’d prefer I can just kill you after taking your powers,” Casey threatened.
         “I’m going to…,” Stephen stopped seeing the look in Casey’s eyes.  It hit him then that Casey had no idea that he would die without his powers.
         “You’re going to what?  There’s nothing you can do now.  I have you and Bryson exactly where I want you.  I’ve only been waiting for this day for years.”
         Casey let go of Stephen and started for the door.
         “I’ll be back in a little while,” Casey announced.  “I’ll let you think about this for a while.”
         The door slammed shut as the dead bolt could be heard locked from the other side.  Stephen tugged at the restraints until his wrists began to hurt.  Searching the room he found nothing of any use that would help him make an escape.  Without the use of his hands he was helpless and it was frustrating.  He hoped Bryson would figure out something before it was too late.

**********

         Bryson hung up the phone and laid his head in his hands.  Taking a deep breath he thought about what he was going to do about this present situation.  He knew there had to be a way and that Casey would do exactly what he said.  Picking his head up he leaned back in his chair and stared at the door shut in front of him.  Bryson couldn’t let this happen, Stephen was his best agent and he couldn’t lose him.  Just then Brent and Marc walked through the door.
         “We looked everywhere,” Brent informed.  “Nothing on where Stephen could have gone.”
         “I know where he is,” Bryson announced.
         “You knew this entire time?” Marc questioned.
         “Not until after you guys had left did I start to think about what was really going on here and all the evidence we had in front of us.  It only made sense that my rival agency was behind this.”
         “You mean Hemsworth Incorporated?” Brent said.
         “Yes and he’ll stop at nothing to get exactly what he wants.”
         “What do you want us to do?” Marc asked seeing the concern on Bryson’s face.
         “I already contacted Casey,” Bryson said standing from behind his desk.  He walked to the front glaring down at the carpet lining the floor.  “He said he would get what he wanted and then send Stephen back in one piece.”
         Brent and Marc exchanged glances.
         “The thing is is that I don’t know what one piece consists of,” Bryson continued.  “I feel like we have to make a move before he does.”
         “What were you thinking?” Brent seethed.  “It’s not like he’s going to allow us to just waltz right in the front door and take Stephen back.”
         “That’s exactly what I’m going to do,” Bryson answered.  “I have a plan and I’m going to need you to follow it to the exact direction or it won’t work.”
         Brent and Marc exchanged another glance then nodded over to Bryson in understanding.
         “Alright, then this is what we’re going to do,” Bryson started to explain to the two so they knew exactly what their roles would be.

         An hour later Bryson was driving across the city to his rival agency, Hemsworth Incorporated.  He wasn’t sure how well this plan was going to work and he hoped that Brent and Marc would be able to hold up on their ends.  Driving along the streets he contemplated what he was going to say to them in the lobby but realized that no matter what he said they’d let him in.  Casey had to see him, wouldn’t be able to resist seeing him face to face.
         Pulling into the parking lot he pulled his vehicle into one of the spots and turned the engine off.  Sitting in the driver’s seat for a few moments he took in a deep breath then opened the door.  Walking along the sidewalk he passed by the patrons of the city, them having no idea what was going on.  Pushing through the front door of the agency he gazed around at all the gold and silver lined walls and tiles of flooring.  The last time he had been inside this building was 5 years ago when Casey had called him in for a meeting that didn’t go very well, it was an experience Bryson tried to forget.  The building only brought back the memories.
         “Can I help you?” the young woman behind the front desk asked politely.
         “I’m here to see Casey,” Bryson announced.
         “Do you have an appointment?”
         “No.  He’s going to want to see me though.”
         “Let me just ring his phone and we’ll see.”
         There were a couple of moments of silence as she waited for Casey to answer his phone.  When she finally got through to whoever was on the other end she was nodding her head up and down but not saying a single word.
         Bryson looked around the agency seeing the other agents glare in his direction.  They seemed to recognize him and it was only understandable, seeing as he had the top agency in the country.  Getting a slightly uneasy feeling in his stomach that felt like he was outnumbered he swallowed hard before turning his attention back towards the woman behind the desk.
         She was pretty, probably a play thing of Casey’s, her red hair hung over her right shoulder in gentle curls held together by a turquoise scrunchy.  Hanging up the phone she scooted the chair backwards and stood.
         “Please follow me,” the woman announced.  “Casey will see you now.”
         Bryson followed the woman down a long corridor at the back of the agency.  The white walls were so bright that it was hard to believe anyone would be able to stand in here very long.  At the end of the corridor the woman stood in front of a door, her hand on the doorknob.  When Bryson stopped she smiled and opened the door, instructing him to enter and that Casey would soon be with him.
         Hesitating for a second he stepped through the door as she shut it gently behind him.  Walking through the huge, open room he didn’t see anyone as the dim lights showed him little about what was inside. 
         “It’s so nice to see you again,” Casey said as he stood in front of Bryson, the lights suddenly coming on brighter so he could see.
         “Wish it was on better circumstances,” Bryson responded.
         “This doesn’t have to be difficult unless you make it that way.”
         “I just want my agent back intact.”
         “Exactly how intact do you want him?”
         Bryson didn’t answer, wasn’t sure exactly what Casey was trying to get at.  He took in a breath, holding it for a second wondering if he had done something to Stephen.
         “Where is my agent?” Bryson finally questioned.
         “He’s right here,” Casey returned turning towards the back of the room.
         Two men pulled Stephen from a door in the back of the room.  They were pulling him along as he struggled with their grasps.  His hands were secured behind his back and he struggled and the more he tugged the tighter they became.  Stepping up beside Casey they pushed him out of their hands so he was standing alone and facing Bryson.
         “I told you that he would be intact after I got what I wanted,” Casey reminded. 
         Bryson looked on at Stephen and noticed the blood slowly soaking the front of his shirt from where his box used to be.  Realizing that he wasn’t going to be able to leave without Stephen completely intact like he should be he was forced to put the plan into action. 
         “You have to put a little bit more trust in me Seth,” Casey mocked.  “I don’t tend to fail.”
         “So this is what this was all about?” Bryson returned.  “You kidnapped my agent to get his powers?”
         “I had to.  I had to climb my way to being better then you.  Isn’t that the whole point?”
         “You think this is a game?”
         “Of course it’s a game, Seth.  What do you think major corporations do?  Sure they sit behind their fancy desks and order people around but they also strategize to bring down their competitions and you were my biggest enemy.  I needed to push myself into first place and this was what I needed.”
         “It’s about helping people, the innocent.  Not about whose agency is better.”
         “That’s touching but you and I just have different views on this agency business.  However, and I don’t do this often, I am giving him back to you just as is.  He’s of no use to me anymore.”
         Casey looked in Stephen’s direction, motioning with his head that he was free to go back to his own agency.  Stephen wasn’t sure if that was such a good idea as he looked back over towards Bryson.  Hesitating he felt a hand at his back as one of the other agents pushed him forward.  Stumbling forward he regained his footing and slowly made his way over to Bryson.
         Halfway there he could feel his chest on fire, the effects of him not having his powers beginning to kick in.  Looking up at Bryson he kept walking towards him, hoping that he had a plan to get his powers back.
         “Don’t say I never did anything nice for you,” Casey said.
         “I don’t want him,” Bryson announced folding his hands together in front of him.
         Stephen stopped and gazed over at Bryson.
         In unison Stephen and Casey said, “What?”
         “You heard me,” Bryson retorted.  “I don’t want him.”
         “Bryson,” Stephen said in shock.
         “You got what you wanted and now he’s of no use to either of us.  I don’t want him.  He won’t bring my agency anything if he’s like this, he’s useless.”
         “Bryson, what the fuck are you doing?” Stephen exclaimed.
         Casey’s agent grabbed onto the back of Stephen’s shirt then and dragged him backwards towards them, Stephen struggling with his restraints so he wouldn’t go back to the enemy.
         “Take him and dispose of him,” Casey instructed to his agents.
         They nodded and began to escort Stephen out of the building. 
         He began to struggle harder with them, the one agent punching him across the face.  While the one held him the other got down on one knee and bound his ankles together with some rope.
         “No!” Stephen screamed as the agents prepared him for the journey.
         Holding him the one placed a piece of duct tape over his mouth so no one would hear him scream then the two picked him up in their arms, one at his arms while the other grabbed his feet and escorted him out the back doors of the building.  Coming to a waiting van outside the agency a couple more agents were waiting for them and opened the doors of the van.  The two placed Stephen into the back of the van then shut the doors and crawled into the front seat of the vehicle, putting it into gear and heading for their location.

         Just out of sight of the van Brent and Marc watched as they loaded Stephen into the back and drove off.  Waiting for the other agents to go back into the agency they hopped into their own vehicle and began to follow the van so they wouldn’t lose it.  They wanted to follow it close, but not close enough that they would suspect being followed.

         Casey turned to walk out of the agency when he stopped and turned to look at Bryson.  Gazing over at his old friend he didn’t know what he was thinking and it bothered him.
         “I wasn’t expecting that from you Seth,” Casey announced.  “You’ve always been the one that took pity on people.  What changed your mind?”
         “You have the powers,” Bryson responded as he watched Casey walk closer to him.  “How can I compete with that?”
         “You can’t.”
         “Exactly, so why bother fighting a fight that would never be won?  You have what you wanted, plain and simple.”
         “Good reasoning.”
         Casey was now standing about 3 feet in front of Bryson, his arms behind his back as he looked Bryson up and down.  Bryson wasn’t sure what he was thinking, didn’t want to make any sort of movements to give away his plan but he couldn’t let Casey slip through his fingers this time.
         “I should probably get back to my own agency,” Bryson finally spoke.
         “Why don’t you stay?” Casey offered.  “We could go get some drinks and celebrate this joyous moment.”
         “I’d rather not share your joyous moment with you.  I think I’ll pass.”
         Bryson turned to head for the door.  Casey stayed where he was, watching his friend leave feeling confident that the day’s deeds were done and that he had gotten everything he wanted.  It had been long overdue, something that made him feel like he was on top of the world.
         “However,” Bryson stopped and said.  They were the only two people in the room, just as he wanted.  Spinning quickly he grabbed onto Casey’s shoulder and plunged his hand into his chest, grabbing hold of the box and pulling it back out.  “I will be taking this back once and for all.”
         “No!” Casey exclaimed.  “You tricked me!”
         “You didn’t really think that I would let my best agent just go to his death did you?”
         Casey fell to his knees, “You will if you don’t get to him in time.  My men have been instructed to kill Stephen, no if’s, and’s or but’s.”
         “The thing you have to remember about me is that I’m always going to be a step ahead of you.  I knew what you were going to do and that it why I planned around it.  Trust me; my agents are already following your men just like we planned.  You’ve lost and you’re not the best in the city, you never will be.”
         Bryson let Casey fall to the floor as he watched him grasp hold of his bleeding chest.  Walking towards the door he got his phone out of his pocket and instructed the rookies to meet him outside of his agency so they could discuss their next plan of action.

**********

         Stephen struggled with the ropes that were binding his hands and feet.  He wasn’t sure what he should be thinking at this exact moment about the whole situation with Bryson, all he could think about was what he was going to do to get out of this mess.  His chest was on fire, blood seeping through the fabric of his shirt and trickling down his skin.  Moving just a little to his left he pulled to sudden and he could feel his chest sting with pain.  Cringing he muffled curses beneath the gag and laid his head back down onto the metal floor of the van.
         Suddenly the van slowed to a stop and he heard the men step out of the cab.  A couple seconds passed before he saw two shadowy figures standing at the back of the van through the foggy windows.  His whole body tensed, not knowing what they were going to do with him.  When the doors flung open the two agents grabbed hold of his feet and yanked him out of the van.  Stephen had no control over the force of the two men as they dragged him out of the vehicle. 
         Stephen hit the ground with a thud and rolled to his right side to hopefully get away from the men but once they closed the doors of the van they bent down and picked him back up from the dirt.  Carrying him into the abandoned warehouse they had to fight against him as he struggled harder than before to break free of them.  Getting up into the middle of the warehouse grounds they dropped Stephen down onto the dirt again.  He his hard and felt the pain surge up through his back.
         The two men began to get things ready for their deed and left Stephen to struggle on the ground.  Stephen watched as the men drug two barrels of gasoline from the other side of the warehouse closer to Stephen.  Getting a smaller jug of gas off the one wall they poured the liquid around Stephen until they were satisfied with their work.  Stephen tugged at the ropes binding his feet to hopefully break free of them so he could get out of here.  The gasoline around him began to sting his nose and he was afraid at what they were going to do with it.  Being as they were in the middle of an abandoned warehouse somewhere in the city he wasn’t sure if anyone was going to be able to find him before it was too late.
         Gazing around for something to possibly help him he suddenly saw the one agent drop to the ground, blood spurting out of his chest.  He wasn’t sure who it was but he had a sudden suspicion that it was either Brent or Marc.  The other agent ran over to his comrade and checked his pulse, confirming his worst fear.  Stephen could see the anger and hatred in his eyes then and when he tried to move out of his path he could feel that his body was beginning to weaken on him.  The effects of him not having his powers was rapidly making it harder for him to keep his eyes open and his body from shutting down on him.
         The man got over to him and grabbed him by the front of his shirt, lifting him up and wrapping an arm around his neck holding him tightly.  The two stood for a couple of seconds, Stephen trying not to move to much since he wouldn’t be able to stand on his own from weakness and his ankles being bound so tightly together.  It was eerily quiet in the warehouse as the agent began to spin in circles with Stephen looking for the assassins who shot his friend.
         “Show yourself!” the agent screamed getting a knife out of his boot and holding it towards Stephen’s neck.  “Show yourself or I kill him!”
         “I hate to break up the party,” Brent said from behind a pillar on the one side of the building.
         “Come out with your hands in the air,” the agent instructed.
         Brent stepped out from beyond his hiding place and dropped his gun on the way, his hands raised in the hair.  He gazed over at the rival agent and Stephen standing in his grasp.  Brent smirked a little but knew that the plan was working out perfectly.  He also knew that he had to get Stephen back to the agency as soon as possible, the blood seeping from his chest an indicator that he didn’t have much time.
         “You won,” Brent announced.  “I can’t compete when my friend is in harm’s way.”
         “Good,” the agent retorted.
         Brent noticed he seemed pretty sure of himself as he stood there glaring over at him.  It was a sign that he was over confident and would do anything to get his job done.  Taking a stance he kept his hands in the air as he glared over at them but never took his eyes from his.
         “This is what we’re going to do,” the agent started, “you’re going to get down on your knees.”
         Brent did as he was told.
         “Now put your hands behind your head and interlock your fingers.”
         Without removing his gaze he continued to do as he was told.
         “Stay there until I deal with your friend here,” the man lowered his knife from Stephen’s throat, not taking his gaze away from Brent either.  He knew he was a good agent, one of the better ones of the city and he couldn’t take a chance on him.
         “Look,” Brent began, “why don’t you just let him go and we’ll let you leave to go tell Casey that you did as you were told?”
         “Do you think I’m stupid?” the agent asked.
         “It’s possible,” Brent replied smirking.
         The man was getting aggravated at Brent’s persistence.  With the knife still in his hands he jabbed the pointed end into Stephen’s side, Stephen’s knees beginning to give way as he muffled screams of agony.
         “Now will you shut up!” the man said.
         “If that’s what you want,” Brent replied.
         Still holding onto Stephen the man kept his eyes on Brent until suddenly a bullet came whizzing through the air and struck him in the arm holding the knife.  He dropped the knife and dropped Stephen at the same time, Stephen hitting the ground with a thud unable to stand on his own.  The man didn’t fall and just held onto his arm as the blood dripped out over his fingers.
         Brent took his window of opportunity now that Stephen was out of harm’s way and rolled forward getting his gun in his hand and taking his shot at the agent.  The bullet grazed the air like a silent torpedo and hit its mark, right in the chest.  The agent groaned and looked down at the blood seeping from the tiny hole in his chest, then fell to his knees and toppled over.  Stephen turned to look at the man then tilted his head to gaze over at Brent.
         Brent was getting to his feet when Marc jumped down from the balcony above them.  Trotting over to his comrade he got down next to him and put his hand over the wound in his side.  Stephen lay on the ground and groaned as he could feel the pressure Brent was putting on his body.
         “Hold on just a little bit longer,” Brent said.  “We have to hurry now.  I don’t have time to explain.”
         Brent glared over at Marc who was standing beyond the ring of gasoline watching his two friends.  Grabbing Stephen by the shirt he lifted his friend up and hoisted him over his right shoulder.  Just as he was stepping over the gas Marc lit the match and threw it onto the liquid, watching gleefully as it caught fire and began to engulf the entire warehouse.
         Making their way over to the van Brent opened the back doors with his free hand and lowered Stephen down into the bed of the van, making sure he was in all the way.  Marc took the car they came in while Brent took the van and the two hurried back to the agency.  Every now and then Brent looked into the back seat to make sure that Stephen was still conscious and when he saw him move he knew he hadn’t run out of time yet.
         Stephen lay in the bed of the van, the ropes that were binding his wrists were cutting into his flesh and he was beginning to lose the feeling in his hands and arms.  He looked behind him up at Brent and muffled some words that Brent didn’t seem to understand.  He was confused at what was happening and why no one bothered to fill him in on their devious plan.
         “Hold on Stephen,” Brent said.  “We’re almost there.  Please forgive me for this; it was all Bryson’s idea.”
         Stephen just lay in the back unable to respond to his friend and took deep breaths so that he took his mind off of the pain shooting through his body.  The bumps in the road were making it hard for him to concentrate on something else, with every bump another shooting pain surged through his body and he groaned and cringed in pain.  He could feel that he was slipping away from what was reality as his head lolled and his version blurred.  Suddenly the van came to a screeching hault and Brent jumped out of the driver’s seat.  Again he was left alone, unsure of what was going on until he saw a figure standing outside the back of the van. 
         He tensed, almost holding his breath as he waited for the doors to be opened.  Getting up enough of what energy he had left he tried to pull himself further back into the bed of the van just in case something bad was happening outside the van.  The seconds felt like agonizing minutes until finally the doors flung open and Bryson was standing at the opening.  Stephen let out his breath and fell against the metal again.
         Bryson climbed up into the van and kneeled over top of Stephen, grabbing hold of his shirt and pulling him into an embrace.  Bryson squeezed Stephen against his body as to not want to let him go again.  Stephen muffled some words to hopefully get Bryson to let go since he was beginning to not be able to breath.  Bryson let go of Stephen and held him up in front of him by the shoulders.  Peeling the tape off his mouth he tried to be gentle and not hurt him anymore then he already was. 
         “I’m so sorry,” Bryson apologized.  “I had Brent and Marc do this for a reason.”
         Leaning back down against the metal he replied, “It’s alright.  I just wish someone would have at least clued me in on some of it.”
         “We couldn’t let Casey figure things out.”
         “Casey,” Stephen suddenly said as he tried to sit himself back up.
         Bryson pushed him back down and smiled, “You mean you’re worried about this?”
         Bryson pulled his powers from behind him and showed them to Stephen.  With his left hand he held Stephen down and shoved the powers back into his chest with his right.  Stephen attempted to not let a scream escape his lips as he could feel the power rush back through his body.
         “Come on,” Bryson began when he was done, “let’s get you into the agency and get you some medical treatment.”
         Bryson turned around and untied the ropes that were binding Stephen’s ankles so he could walk and then helped him out of the back of the van where he untied the ropes cutting into his wrists.  Once he was free of his binds he clasped a hand over the wound on his side to stop the bleeding from getting worse as Brent came up beside him and took his free hand and placed it over the back of his neck, helping his friend up to the hospital wing of the agency.
© Copyright 2011 Mal (spnfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1773889-A-Devious-Plan