*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774266-NO-REWARDS
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Bulletin · Cultural · #1774266
Suicide Bomber = Terrorist = Evil = No Reward
In order to destroy evil you yourself must become evil.  Evil cancels out evil!  Countries fight in wars for several different reasons.  Sometimes they fight over territories or resources and many times the fight for religious beliefs.  In the case of religious beliefs, we have had a very large number of individuals whom are not enlisted in their country's military and are blowing themselves up, along with many innocent people and places of interest.  They truly believe that they are fighting against evil. These innocent children and adults that are recruited for suicide bombing missions believe that they are going to be rewarded for killings after death.
Getting this message out by any means necessary to children as young as 11 years old that are being recruited through deceptive measures is extremely  important at this time. While not much can be done to stop these groups that are in control of the training that these individuals receive before they are sent out on suicide bombing missions, but with the proper knowledge and information, they will be better equipped to resist their influence.
The message is very simple;

IN ORDER TO DESTROY EVIL, YOU YOURSELF MUST BECOME EVIL!
                                                 
EVIL CANCELS OUT EVIL!

IF YOU ARE EVIL,
THEIR ARE NO REWARDS ONLY SHAME, PUNISHMENT , GUILT,  DISGRACE AND DISHONOR! .

YOU ARE BEING DECEIVED! 
WHEN YOU DIE EVERYONE MUST BE PURIFIED BEFORE ENTERING HEAVEN. EVERYONE IN HEAVEN IS A VIRGIN, AND THERE YOU MUST ALWAYS REMAIN A VIRGIN! 

YOU CAN NOT REPRODUCE IN HEAVEN. 
SO YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF EXPERIENCING THE JOYS OF INTIMACY IS NOW, IN THIS LIFE,
NOT IN DEATH!

I hope that this message gets out to all those who are considering to strap bombs upon themselves. 

I would like to thank all those who inspired me to write this message.
© Copyright 2011 Madam The Mystic (iwhoam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1774266-NO-REWARDS