*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775035-4-kids-and-a-Marriage
by Addie
Rated: · Novel · Other · #1775035
A fun story for teens.
                                         







    I was 14, young, and independent.  I had many dreams, goals, and things I wanted to accomplish before it was too late.

When I turned 20, I got everything I ever wnated. However, it came in the form of a husband and not a 2009 Dodge Truck.



    The husband has a name, and it is Drew Corey Lindsay. He is sweet, considerate, kind, and funny. He has a high school diploma and a Ph.D from Georgia Technical College. I Love all these things about him, but on top of it all, there is one primary reason why I love Drew the way I do. He promised me a family of my own. And not just any family, he promised me a glowing happy family. He said he wouldn't have it any other way.



  When I was 12, doctors told me I could probably never have a baby. They said the chances of me becoming pregnant was 40%. When I found this out, I was devastated. I had always dramt of being a mother, and that dream had been snatched away from me. I was heartbroken.



After i got married, me and Drew decided to try having a child. The first couple times we did not have any luck, but in Mid- October I learned I was pregnant with my first child. I was so excited! Motherhood at last! We spent months preparing ourselves for our new baby, and in early August we had a baby boy, naming it Austin Derek Lindsay. A litte while follwoing the birth of Austin, we tried to have a brother or sister for him. We did not get anything until a year later, when I found out I was pregnant with my first daughter, named Mary Lynne Lindsay.



A short while following the birth of Mary and Austin we needed a bigger house. So, me and Drew went house hunting and found a realy cute 4 bedroom, 3 Bathroom house acrooss town. It was complete with a swimming pool, garden area, diving board, jacuzzi, hot tub, and swingset. I fell in love with the spanish-type house immediatley. So, of course, I bought it and we moved in a few weeks later. We were  a happy family.



© Copyright 2011 Addie (addylovesyou14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775035-4-kids-and-a-Marriage