*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775473-DesiLoveand-Raw-Testicles
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1775473
Jake's take on cannibalism,adultery,and Gay husbands.
Chapter One



“Hmm, tastes just like a peach.”



The red liquid dribbled slowly down his chin, as he smacked his lips noisily, the stringy, tough sinews disappearing inside his mouth with a loud, wet slurping noise. His grey eyes were alight with a feverish fire as he licked at each of his sticky fingers, gazing at the fully alive, now castrated male lying on the floor in front of him. Said man’s eyes were wide and scared, the ominous, sharp light of acute pain shining in his eyes, fear clouding his nostrils and making his skin shiny with cold sweat. Naked but for his tie, knotted tightly, irrevocably about his neck, tied in place with a snippet of barbed wire, he dared not move, dared not think.



All he knew was that he was going to die.



“Do you want to taste it, sweetheart? I’m sure you would enjoy it. It’s so…sweet, and soft. Fairly melts in your mouth.”



The man began to shake his head vigorously, ignoring the pain it caused, when Grey Eyes produced the left over testicle, naked and raw, and began to stalk over to him, kneeling down slowly, and running the piece of mangled meat in front of the other man’s nose.



“N-no! P-please don’t make me…I have a wife, a family, a dog! No, please! Desi, merci, merci!”



Desi stopped, his bloody fingers twitching, leaking the liquid onto the cold, slightly damp concrete floor of the basement. He brought the shears to his head and tapped them against his temple thoughtfully.



“A dog? Oh, how fun. I’ll be sure to take him, and your family too. A cheating bastard like you doesn’t deserve a wife. You must not like her very much. After all, you wanted me.”



He smiled briefly, exposing twin, sharp canine teeth, as he watched the man’s expression drop from hopeful to afraid.



“Now shut up and taste this. Don’t worry. You’ll like it.”



Without further ado, Desi wrenched his hand into his slack jaw, and pulled it down, before shoving the testicle deep into his mouth.



“Chew and swallow, now.”



He grinned slickly, forcing the man’s chin up and down, forcing him to masticate the raw meat, to eat his own testicle, essentially. Tears leaked out of his eyes as he tasted himself , and realized, for some perverse reason, that

© Copyright 2011 Jake Broadbent (jakeysocio at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775473-DesiLoveand-Raw-Testicles