*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775537-Gossip
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1775537
So Bad It's Good writing contest
Bertha was sitting in her favorite and most loved bean bag chair when there was a knock at the door. She got up slowly and the knocking just kept continuing. As she made her way to the door, the knocking continued to be knocked. She finally made it to her front door and she opened it. It was her best friend. Her best friends name was Martha. Martha was jumping up and down and up and down and up and down and was starting to look a bit dizzy.
" Oh my goodness, Bertha, I have the most stuff to tell you!" said Martha. Bertha was just standing there and couldn't help but think that she would really rather be sitting in her bean bag chair right now. She started to drift off and think about how comfortable it was, and how it was her favoritest colors: yellow, orange, and purple. She was still thinking about her bean bag chair but she heard Martha raise her voice and Bertha snapped out of her bean bag daydream.
" You will never guess who asked out Maude today!" exclaimed Martha,
"Who?" replied Bertha.
"It was Stuart!" replied Martha.
" OMG! That is the craziest!" replied Bertha again.
"It is, right? Like, I couldn't believe it!" replied Martha.
" Maude is, like, so fake and she is such a freak! And Stuart is just the cat's meow!" Bertha replied.
"I know, right?!" Martha said as a reply to Bertha.
"Well, anything else?" asked Bertha to Martha. Bertha really couldn't stop thinking about her chair and really wanted Martha to leave quicker than a hungry cheetah who was running after his prey in the wild on a hot summer day in the middle of July.
"Um, nah, that was it. I just thought that you would like to know! Well, I got to go! Love you like a sister!" Martha said to Bertha. And Martha skipped away home while Bertha ran back to her bean bag chair and sighed with a lot of joy.
© Copyright 2011 Golden Honey (ally00700 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775537-Gossip