*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775745-The-best-guru-ever
Rated: · Bulletin · Comedy · #1775745
My name is Mirek. I am the best guru ever. I show you how to be happy.
no horoscopes

Don't believe horoscopes! Believe me! And believe in yourself! If you love someone, you will have love. If you work, you will have money. If you are humble, you will have enough money. And if you think positively, you avoid diseases. And it will not matter, if you are a virgin or bull.





yes dance

Dance every day! Dance with everyone! Dance yourselves! Ten minutes of dancing releases endorphins into the brain as much as four big chocolate.





yes natural cosmetics

Tears are the best facial cleanser for every type of skin. So cut an onion every night!





no Nike

Boycott Nike! If you buy any Nike product, you support prostitution! Because you contribute money to golfer Tiger Woods's prostitutes.





no box

A right hook – broken face.
A left hook – a concussion.
Box is stupid sport.





no fried

Don't eat fried food. You'll be more healthy. Don't cook live lobsters. You'll more human.




yes worries

Be worry! Be happy! No walley without hill. No happines without worries.



more advices http://www.mirekthestylist.blogspot.com/ Be my follovers! Have a happy life!
© Copyright 2011 The bets guru ever (gurumirek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775745-The-best-guru-ever