*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775761-A-summer-to-remember
by Allie
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1775761
Three young girls go on a road trip.
"Four, fun, faboulous days!", said Leslie to her two favorite best friends in the world. They were halfway to the most wonderful place in the world: the beach.
"The ocean, bathing suits, cute boys..." Taylor thought to herself. She couldn't wait to get there and breathe in the familar smell of salty water. They had been planing this trip since they were practically two. They had finally graduated from their stinky old run down town and they were leaving in two months for college. Mary couldn't even imagine going through the first day of college without her bestfriends by her side. Taylor was so excited to get out of that old town and meet new guys. And Leslie wasnt even going to college. She was moving to New York and starting a fresh brand new life. This would be the last trip they'd go on before college starts and the three bestfriends wanted to make the best out of it.
© Copyright 2011 Allie (agriffies13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1775761-A-summer-to-remember