*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776249-Please-Realize
by M-15
Rated: · Essay · Animal · #1776249
If you care about something, you'll know what I feel
Each one of us have a home. Each one of us have a house. But what's the difference between a home and a house?
Probably most of us already know what's the difference between the two.

A home is composed of love, family, friends, and care.
A house is built with hardwood, tiles, roofs, cement and other building stuffs. For short, a house is just a material. But a home is a special place where you belong.

Earth -- the only planet in the universe wherein it can support life.
Is Earth considered a house -- or a home?
Probably you'll think it's a house because your living on it and it's made of particles. But -- Our Earth is our home. And we don't want our home to be broken, right? A home is where we feel warmth and care and love. But then...

WHY ARE WE DESTROYING OUR OWN HOME?

In our own house wherein our home belongs, we do care about it, right? We clean our house, we fix things, we take good care of it. But sometimes people forget what should be really taken care of. What should really be cleaned... what should really be fixed.
It's not the wooden or hard thing you live on... but the one living in it. THE HOME.

In our family we share love and comfort. We get the tenderness and care of a mother. The support and warmth of a father. The happiness and memories of our siblings. That's a home. But then... in our bigger home, the Earth... What are we really doing?

We destroy a certain place... A place that holds the lungs and serves as the mother who gives you clean air and shelter... Why are we destroying the trees?
We hurt and kill the living creatures that CARES MORE to their own home than us... We kill animals... We hurt them. But don't you ever think that they CARE more to our HOME than us, people?
We're letting the environment cry... Why aren't we comforting it? What things did our environment didn't gave to us for us people to treat her like that? What's the thing that this part of our home forgot to give us that we do such cruel things to them?

Why can't we live our life by caring to everything around us and not being selfish?

Why can't we clean, fix, and love our home?

Why are people higher than the other things in this world IF these so-called-people only know how to care for themselves?
WHY?

~M-15
© Copyright 2011 M-15 (pandachii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776249-Please-Realize