*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776313-Gods-forbid-chapter-1
Rated: · Novel · Fantasy · #1776313
a story about a girl who meets a boy who is truly a god, and she thinks hes evil.
His eyes burned an ember color and his hair was silky, I wanted to stroke my fingers through it.
”no…no!”
I couldn’t fall for it. He’s evil pure evil! That look, that was the same look he gave Tori, the same look he gave when he flirted with her when he!- no…not again I can’t fall for it. I struggled to back away, but he kept coming closer, mockingly whispering my name
“leave me alone!” I shouted and pleaded.
That look, it wasn’t a flirting look, it was a look of evil. He didn’t want me like he did with Tori… he wanted to kill me, He knew that I knew what he was, he knew there wasn’t any use in trying the same trick twice. I tightly shut my eyes and screamed as his engulfed me in his shadow. I then suddenly flashed open my eyes, I was in my room… alone in the dark. It was a dream? Not any dream a normal person would have… who was Tori? Why did I feel like I knew her? And who was that guy and how did I know he was evil? I laid back down trying to push it all away and sleep.
“Its just a dream, forget it.”

I woke up that morning like I did every morning, I showered, got dressed, brushed and went downstairs to get some breakfast. I came down to the sight of empty beer cans scattered all over the floor, mom must have came home from another party she always does, come to think of it as long as I could remember I’v been raising myself since I was 5. I walked to the fridge and grabbed only some yogurt, the only thing that wont get me sick in the morning. I grabbed my bag and quickly left before my mom woke up from where she collapsed, rushing to school I tried to avoid getting hit by cars, getting stuck in crowds and my enemy road blocks and dead ends, I never really had a sense of direction. I burst through the school doors just to be greeted by herds of students talking about the latest gossip and news.
High school it’s just a smaller version of the plains of Africa just like on animal planet, but more dangerous. As I walked past every group I figured out they were all talking about the same news.
“Did you hear? We got two new people in our school.”
The first person I heard that from was Tina that big mouth, preppy cheerleader. Tina was the most extremely popular girl, but she couldn’t keep a secret if your life depended on it plus she flirts with all the hot guys at school so…. If the new guy is good to look at…he better be careful.
© Copyright 2011 margret b (evilxsadness at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776313-Gods-forbid-chapter-1