*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776390-The-Legend
by Addie
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Mystery · #1776390
A young girl gets murdered and people try to solve the case.
             

                                                      Preface

      I stared at the little Girls' face. So cold, so limp, so unblissfully unaware of what had happened to her. Maybe, just maybe, the coma would wear off and she would not recall the tragic event. Then, we would not have to retrigger her memory. Poor Little AnnaBell Sarah Luxe. Such a catastrophe for such a small, helpless, child. I wish I could turn back the clock to a different time, a different place. That way, from then on, she would not have to be constantly reminded of the accident that had almost costed her her life.



                            Bureau of Crime Solvation.  Monday, August 16th, 2009.

    We thought AnnaBell had survived the crash. We were so positive in our own minds she could survive it anyway. We did not have a clue just how fatal this accident was. The only thing is, it was not an accident. There were 2 bullet holes in the side of AnnaBell's head, and a stab mark in her left hip. That was not an accident. It was a deteriorating intensional idiot who purposely harmed that sweet innocent little girl. I felt so badly for her, like it was all my fault. On the bright side,I know it wasn't. The answer lay within the facts and clues hiding deep within the case.



  "Has it ever occured to you that this case may very well be the hardest one to solve?" asked Dr. Wynett, with a shocked tone plastered on her face. "It may even be the most difficult one yet!"

 

  "Yes, the thought has crossed my mind, but I honestly do not care. I will stay on this case until I have done all I possibly can to solve the AnnaBell Luxe Murder. We have the technology, we have the will, we have a way, and I suggest we use all of them." I stated, boringly twirling a lock of my brunette hair.



" Listen, Bryanna, I know you are stubborn. I know you like to take control of something and believe you can find the answer to every miscellaneous question. But, you need to look deep into reality. Some cases just cannot be obtained. They sommetime can't be solved."



" Dr. Wynnet, I am perfectly capable of solving this case. With all the labratory technicians, detectives, and police's help, I know this case is dead to me." I replied in perfect monatory tones.



" Girl, you don't even know alot about the case-"



" I can solve this. As I said," I dropped my file paper on the table. " This case to pretty much dead to me".



  " Are you absolutely positive about this?" Questioned Dr. Wynnet.

  " Certainly." I remarked.

  " Alright. Get to work immediatley." He said. And with a flip of my hair, stalked away to the research room.



                        Bureau of Crime Solvation. Research Room. Tuesday, August 17th, 2009.



    "I so far have obtained a few hints and facts from AnnaBell's files. According to her mother, LeBelle Luxe, AnnaBell had just left home to attend a party around 3 a.m. Then AnnaBell called around 7 a.m. and told her mother that she had a flat tire and needed her assistance. Her mother drove to the gas station where AnnaBell was waiting, and found her dead, beside her car." I explained to Mr. Hawkins, head of service.



" Sounds to me like the murderer was planning the kill." Mr. Hawkin's replied.



" Exactly. Anyway, LeBelle called 911. The police arrived and found 2 bullet holes in her head and a stab wound in the crest of her hip. They went inside the gas station and asked the clerks and cashier if they heard any screaming. They all said "no". But, they had heard multiple gun shots from in front of the store. They admitted having not seen anyone, though."

" The attack must have been something like this. ' AnnaBell redeems a flat tire while driving through the parking lot. Then, when she gets out of the car to look at her tire, the killer puts a blindfold over AnnaBells' mouth. This explains why the people inside the store didnt hear any screaming. The killer shot AnnaBell and then stabs her, making sure she was dead before he ran away."



" That is very logical reasoning, Mrs. Grice." Dr, Wynnet said to me.



" Thank you. Now, I must go get the blood sample and fingerprint test from the Lab. This may be the answer as to whom killed AnnaBell Sarah Luxe."



                                                  Bureau of Crime Solvation. Discussion Room. August 18th, 2009



  " Dr Lynmar! I solved the case!" I exclaimed as I ran into his office.

   

  " Wonderful! Who is it?" Dr. Lynmar asked, as he pulled out a paper tablet and pen.

 

  " His name is Anthony Lucas Bryner. 21 years old. Brown hair, Green eyes. 5 foot 8 inches. 120 pounds.. Heres his picture." I handed the notes and picture over to Dr. Wynnet.



  " Congratulations, Bryanna!" He exclaimed, giving me a huge hug.



  " Thank you."'



  " Your welcome."

                                          Bureau of Crime Solvation. Dr. Wynnet's office. August 19th, 2009.



  " This is excellent." Remarked Dr. Wynnet. "You cracked the most tough case all by yourself."

  " Thank You." I replied, grinning nonstop.

  " My Pleasure." Dr. Wynnet replied.

  I had confirmed the events of the case last night around 2 in the afternoon. I had given them to the police station and they were able to find the location of Anthony Bryner. Anthony Bryner was tried and convicted of 2nd Degree murder and sentenced to prison for 1 year and a half. As for AnnaBell's body, she was buried at the local cemetery and was given a proper funeral. All was well again, for the most part.



Thats my story.
© Copyright 2011 Addie (addylovesyou14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776390-The-Legend