*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776939-meeting-Delilahs-twin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1776939
story in the making. about witches and soulmates and vampires. and a lost witch
        I slowed my run into a walk when I was sure that Gabriel wouldn’t catch up with me. Then again, who knew what he could do. Gabriel is enchanting as well as terrifying. He has the face of an angel and then he would go act like a demon.  He wasn’t always like this. Compared to this behavior now; Gabriel was actually relatively normal once.  His demon behavior possessed him a few months ago. But I’m getting ahead of my story; all this started the first week of summer vacation.

        I was laying out in my front yard soaking in the summer sun while I sang out ‘“so don’t fall in love there’s just too much to lose.”’ along with Mayday Parade. Having my head phones in my ears I didn’t notice that someone was walking my way; my eyes were closed.  When I felt a shadow appear over me I opened my eyes and sat up. There was a girl standing in front of me. She looked like she belonged at a concert at the moment.  She had long black hair with bangs that fell over her eyes.  The tips of her bangs had purple in them that seemed to fram her face. I couldn’t tell if she had contacts or not because her eyes were the same purple as her hair. She had on black shorts with a neon orange Tank top that read PARAMORE in red and black letters. “Hiya, I’m Delilah. My brother and I just moved in a crossed the street from you.”  Delilah said.
        “Uh, hi I’m Alice. Only you and you’re brother?” I said yanking my head phones out of my ears.  That’s not too normal because they looked my age or a little older. They didn’t look old enough to be living on their own.
        “Yeah… are mom and dad had an accident and passed away.  My brother is nineteen so now it’s just me and him. I’m seventeen though.” She said.
        “Oh, sorry about your parents.” I replied awkwardly.
        “It’s okay, things happen. But I just thought I would come over and introduce myself since I saw you out here.” She said. Man, I look ordinary compared to her. I had brown hair that showed red in it when I was in the sun. I never dyed my hair because I hate change.
© Copyright 2011 screaming to be noticed (meganmarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776939-meeting-Delilahs-twin