*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777458-The-damage-done
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Experience · #1777458
The dark room filled with silent
We all sat in a circle in this small empty room, nothing left but a corpse and a hastily made crack pipe, fashioned from a coke can.
The tornado wiped almost everything else away. We had no food, or money. The only thing to ease the pain of the people left was our love and addiction for crack, in which we all became greedy over. Suzanne, the young teenager whom survived along with 4 of us others stood up quickly with a confused, yet furious look and said. "I'm mad, you're mad, were all mad here."That does not mean we sit around leaving others to die, while we take turns on the crack pipe" With all eyes on her she sat down because of the dead silence. Noone understood anything it seemed, just busy being mad that they have nothing left of what they've worked for their entire lives. They all knew there was no perfect answer, or reasoning, so the insisted on blaming each other.
© Copyright 2011 Candice (candii01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777458-The-damage-done