*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778208-The-Bridge-III
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Dark · #1778208
Number 3....Here we go.
         Bright sunny hair, perky eyes and a wide smile. As she walked past, she left a radiant trail and on this particular day, she chanced by a bridge. Little did she know that underneath this bridge, was a corpse. Three days ago from the fireworks show, a boy went missing. He was hemophobic, but she had no idea about any of this.

As she contemplated the time, she saw a quaint little girl.

         "Excuse me, do you-"

         "How are you?"
The sudden question caught  her off guard.

         "Uh, fine...thank you?"
The girl walked up to her and felt her hair.

         "You're beautiful," she said in awe.

The girl blushed and allowed the young one to caress her hair. "Why thank you." She was a bit less abrasive to the little girl.

         "I love you,"she said as her frail arms wrapped around the beautiful girl's waist. "You won't hurt me right?"

The sudden acclamation left the tall girl speechless.
"I love you," she said once more and now the tall girl started to feel a bit strange.
"Let go," she grunted as she struggled against the oddly strong arms of the little girl. "LET GO!" she screamed, and instantly millions and millions of arachnids poured out. In a garbled voice she let out a blood curling "AUGH!!" as from every orifice came out the large, furry, eight legged creatures.



                                                 She was never seen again.




© Copyright 2011 -Memento Mori- (makegana at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778208-The-Bridge-III