*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778263-The-Manor-of-Don-Leo-Chapter-1
Rated: GC · Chapter · Erotica · #1778263
Don Leo owns a manor, with six girls to himself.
I was seventeen when I became Don Leo's. Back then I was only his second girl: things have changed quite a bit in the four years that I've been here. I've seen four more girls come to the Manor, each with their hopes and dreams for what their time here will bring. Me, I had no dreams at that time: I'd just left home and, the way I saw it, had nowhere to go. I'll tell you my story of why I left later: right now I'll talk about how I ended up at the Manor and became one of Don Leo's girls.

I knew of the Manor's reputation about six months before: there were rumours flying about town of how a wealthy man from 'Up North' had bought the old place, then later of how he'd choose a different girl to be his companion each night. It was the greatest hope of many of my friends to be 'chosen' by the Don: once I met someone who claimed to have been chosen twice, which was the greatest honour anyone could aim for. It was said that Don Leo chose his companion out of whoever came to the Manor that day: I'd never been along to see if that was true or not.

So when I ended up near the Manor that night by chance, I decided to go and ask if Don Leo would have me that night. Then in the morning, I could think more about where I'd go.

Ten minutes later, I was looking up at the Manor through iron gates, ringing the bell. It was nearing evening by this point, and I was grateful when I saw a woman walking towards me from the Manor. If this didn't work out, then I'd have little time to find somewhere else to spend the night.

"Can I help?" She had a pretty face, and looked genuinely friendly. I warmed to her at once.
"Is the Don in? I really need somewhere to stay tonight, he might let me stay?"
She seemed a little surprised - I guessed that most women dressed up nicely or put make up on before coming, whereas I was wearing everyday clothes and hadn't even brushed my hair.
"Do come in," she said, opening the gates to let me in. We walked up together towards the Manor, talking as we did so.
"What's your name?"
"Kara," I answered.
"I'm Luana," she smiled at me. "You seem so nervous, are you sure you want to come in?"
I nodded. I had no choice, for where else could I go?

Once we were inside - a large entrance hall, my feet sinking into rich red carpet - Luana went to fetch Don Leo. I had only just sat down on a soft chair when I heard them come: I stood up straight away, and tried to smile as the Don came into view. A large man with short brown hair and a ruddy complexion, I'd have guessed him to be in his forties or so. His bright blue eyes stared into mine, then looked me up and down. I felt naked under his glance, but I couldn't turn back.

"Your name is Kara, is that right?" Luana was now standing behind him, it was reassuring to see her there. I nodded.
"And how old are you?"
"Seventeen, Sir."
He chuckled. "'Sir' sounds a bit too schoolgirl for me. Call me 'Don Leo'".
"Yes, Don Leo."
"And you'd like to stay the night?"
"Yes, S- Don Leo."
"Very well. Luana, go and make the room for Miss Kara: I shall be up shortly."
"Yes, Don Leo," she replied softly. "Follow me, Kara," she said to me, as she began making her way upstairs.

I followed Luana to a hallway with eight rooms, four on each side. She opened the second one, saying "You'll be in here tonight: the room on your right is mine. We're the only ones here today."
"Are there usually more girls?"
She shook her head.
"Usually only one comes, sometimes there are more, but I'm the only one who's stayed."
"Why?"
She smiled, a little sadly I thought. "This is my home now." I understood.
'My' room had a double bed: it looked so soft, I couldn't resist falling onto the soft mattress. Luana laughed. "Don't get too comfy: you'll fall asleep," she said as she wandered around the room, checking that it was to my liking. There was a bedside cabinet with a mirror and beauty products, a tall wardrobe by the window, and the lamp in the corner gave the room a soft glow. "It's beautiful," I sighed. "What happens now?"
Luana looked at me. "You do know how the Don treats his guests, yes?"
"I've heard rumours. Just that he has sex with them."
Luana shook her head. "Ah, Kara, it's more than that. It's not 'just' sex: it's more of a treatment. You'll find out, and the first part is to prepare you. Now follow me."
© Copyright 2011 CoolerAwe (coolerawe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778263-The-Manor-of-Don-Leo-Chapter-1