*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778536-300-word-description-of-my-room-pr-1
Rated: · Other · Other · #1778536
Just a quick prompt.
Our room is the biggest bedroom in the house, because it used to be a garage. There's two doors that lead outside, but our queen sized temperpedic bed is blocking one. The doors are white with a huge rectangular window in the center. Between the doors there's a black Hartke cab with four drivers in it, and an amplifier on top of that. Since the amp is right beside the bed, there's also a bedside lamp on top of it. Our walls are white, and so is the ceiling. The floor is tiled, a light brown/beige kind of color. Our furniture consists of two coffee tables, a nightstand, a couch, two chairs, a vanity, and my small black Boston Red Sox table. The nightstand and vanity are both part of a white wicker glass top furniture set. There's a ten gallon aquarium on the nightstand filled with water, but there's no fish in it, and the nightstand has two deep drawers. A comfy black leather chair is to the right of the nightstand. The wooden rocking chair is right beside it. Our wooden coffee table holds a fifty gallon aquarium with two goldfish, one adult black moore, and one baby coy. The other coffee table is all wood except the top, which is glass. This is where the large widescreen TV is, and behind it, the computer monitor. We sit on the couch to use the computer, and the bed or a chair to watch TV. The couch is light brown with different species of palm trees on it. In front of the couch, under the glass topped coffee table is a rectangular dark multicolored oriental rug. Also on the rug, next to the couch is the black Boston Red Sox table, it only stands around two feet high.
© Copyright 2011 Heather Lynn (hlynn7509 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778536-300-word-description-of-my-room-pr-1