*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778548-MindSoul
Rated: E · Essay · Religious · #1778548
Mind and Soul prove God's existence
  Is God real? A question that has bothered humanity for years. Human's logic and soul proves the existance of God. Science points to a God, and our hearts feel a God. But there are arguments against there being a God. Through careful study of the evidence, humanity can see there is an all mighty power, a creator of a universe. A God.

  Science has all but disproven Darwin's theory of evolution. In his own book, Origin of Species he said if it was proven that species could not evolve over a long period of time, then his theory was wrong. He was setting himself up to be tested, and both the fossil record and biology has proven him vastly wrong. The fossil record through the Cambrian Explosion, and biology through many ways, such as the make up of an eye. If Darwin was wrong, and we did not evolve from single cell organisms, then where did we come from? The answer lies in Genesis1:24. "Then God said, 'Let the earth produce every sort of animal, each producing offspring of the same kind—livestock, small animals that scurry along the ground, and wild animals.' And that is what happened." (NLT)

  Our souls tell us the same thing. There is a Higher Power. A good example of this is everywhere throughout history. Every culture had a religious figure or God. This was to fill a hole that only a god can fill. We all feel that there is something greater than us out there. Across the world. But some say that logic disproves God. If those people dig deeper, with an open mind and open heart, they will see that logic proves that a god does exist. So then it comes down to how we feel about there being a god. According to Jerimiah 17:9  "The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?" (NLT) so if we cannot trust our own hearts on what we feel about God, what can we trust? He must have left us with something to guide us with. It is called The Holy Bible*.

  Logic and soul have proven that a god must exist. That is but the first step. Knowing God exists is a small part of getting to know him. So I challenge you to research. You will find God, waiting for you to get to know him. And then, once you do your research, if you want to know more about a loving and merciful God, read the Bible.



*also look for my next essays. "The Bible... Real?" and "Good and God" 
© Copyright 2011 The Archangel (the_archangel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778548-MindSoul