*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778904-Final-Destination-Red-Sea
by Handy
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Death · #1778904
12 survivors who escape a disaster on a cruise ship were killed one by one by accidents.
          '' It's been 13 years after the legendary Flight 180 curse, yet another incident happens when Felip Hardrove, a survivor of the Techna Apartment collapse was killed by a fellow survivor, Kelly Rose after knowing to only broke the chain, she or he must kill the interventionist to broke the chain, Kelly was now arrested and was put in Dorothy Mental Hospit-'' said by a news reporter Jillian Springfield until being cut-off after the TV was turned of by Taylor Cheeks who is now preparing her luggage and talks to her friend, Cyril Parker about coming to the ship. The next scene was Taylor getting out of her house and walk towards a car carrying two bags. '' I'm coming! I'm coming! just wait okay! said Taylor impatiently. '' Hurry up!'' said Brian Fisher '' The ship will depart on 6:00!'' said Taylor's boyfriend, Aran McNeal. '' Hey where's Molly and Henson'' said Taylor while sitting in the back-sit, '' oh they will catch up'' reply Cyril. Then the starts and drive towards the the port and falls in line to buy tickets. '' Hello there!'' said a mysterious voice, as they turn around it was Henson Santos and in his right is Molly rest. '' Great to see you two'' said Cyril hugging Molly. As they fell in line they saw 4 group of priest where Taylor accidentally bumped on one of them '' oh sorry father I didn't mean to'' Taylor apologizes ''it's okay'' said the priest where Taylor bumped, the Priest's name is Alexander Goodman. Later as they were walking towards the ship they saw Jillian Springfield with many fans surrounding her and her husband George Springfield struggling to get on the ship. Then the five friends (Molly is not feeling well that is why she is resting in her cabin) were now seen eating on the balroom were Henson's seat suddenly disconnects itself, in which Brian commented that a nail is missing and it's found in your head which makes everybody laugh. In 8:00 p.m. in the evening the ship is now on the middle of the ocean, as they  are celebrating in the ballroom they saw a boy carrying a bag full of bowling ball. '' Hey kid you should be careful not to fall the bowling ball on someone's face below'' said Brian then laugh. '' Brian'' reply Cyril then Cyril forces Brian to sit on the fence then starts kissing, disgusting all the people around them, Taylor record it on the video. In another scene was Kim Yu smoking on the side of the ship until she saw a small light growing bigger and bigger, after a few moments she realized that it was an oil tanker, she directly ran into the door with two knights in the sides (all the doors in the ball room has knights on the sides). Suddenly the oil tanker collided on the ship, the shock wave was so intense that the bowling balls fell and hit right on the face of the 4 priests that they met earlier. Then Brian fell and hit on the table. The shaking also makes the chandelier to fell and crushed Kim-Yu and her nephew Jake Fall, it also makes the weapons on the knights to fell on the handles on the door in every exit doors of the ball room, trapping them all. The front part of the oil tanker pierced the starboard side and making and explosion racing in the corridors of SS. Redrose, in which the door flies in the cabin  and crushes Molly who was standing between the wall and the door. the passengers were already crowding the elevators, Henson was separated with Cyril, Taylor, and Aran and Taylor's elevator was first to go up while Henson's elevator was still crowding until his elevator closes, the people on Henson's elevator was Henson, Jillian and and George along with several passengers. Taylor's elevator was first to reach up, as they ran on the top deck the oil tanker exploded, igniting the waters around the two ships along with the life boats and swimming passengers. The pieces of metals of the oil tanker fly off the top deck, slicing some passengers, lifeboats fell, and a wire which cuts a supermodel, Fiona to two pieces    (because the oil starts spilling the moment after the two ships collided.). Redrose starts tilting which the glass wall of Henson elevator breaks, and the passengers fell(Hemson was first, second is George and the last passenger to fall is Jillian). When the tilting is complete Joan (Fiona's manager) slips and fell from the burning water but he still survives until the giant chimney ( I don't know what is the name of the part where the smoke is released on modern ships) crushes and drowned him. Then the ship slowly sinks (like the titanic way of sinking exept for being in half) in which the three of them hated to be burned that is why they are climbing in the fence as a ladder, there are many falling passengers and one of the hit Cyril and Cyril fell in the burning waters. Aran then decides  to jump in which Taylor refuses until she was forced. When they jumped, Aran didn't hit on the water instead on a floating door. Taylor however survives the jump when she landed on a burning life boat and ended up burned to death, ending her. Then back on the reality she was asked by Aran what's wrong and she replied that she was not hungry and watch her clock.... it was still 5:45. She still believes that it was just a dream until Henson's seat broke and Brian commented about the missing nail was in his head, freaking her out, forcing them to give their tickets to them and she teared it '' What the hell did you do!?'' asked Cyril angrily, Taylor said '' the ship.. the ship is going to collide and then.. and then.. and then'' '' oh spit it out already!'' said a person which is revealed to be George Springfield. '' Everybody is going to die in this ship!'' Taylor said shocking everyone who heard ' Oh my God!'' gasping Jillian '' What a phycho'' Jake said '' Jake!'' reply Kim Yu. Taylor suddenly ran and being chased by crew members, in the process the lucky hook on Taylor's pants accidentally hooked Kim Yu and Jake's tickets. Alexander Goodman said to his other priests that he must leave the ship in order to comfort Taylor. When Taylor is now in the Bridge she sent a warning about the ship collision in which only Fiona, Joan, George, Molly and Jillian believes and they left the ship, while Kim-Yu, Jake, Henson, Brian, Aran, and Cyril were kicked out because of lack of ticket. Alexander in the other hand left to comfort Taylor. On the port they saw the ship departs and many of the passengers were angry except for Cyril, Jillian, and Aran. On 9:00 pm in the police station she and her friends were shock on the news about the Redrose disaster  they finally believe in Taylor's words and forgiving her. About midnight the Springfield couple where watching a news and where shocked about the Redrose story and the shelves broke scattering her written books and one of them was her best selling book ''The Curse of 180''. In the next day Kim Yu and Jake were also shock about the disaster. on 8:00 in the morning Cyril called Taylor about her premonition is true or not and stated about the explosion of Flight 180 but Taylor believed to be a joke, not believing in Cyril's words she begun seeing signs/ clues about death but she didn't realized it yet. Next scene was Alexander signing a contract but the contract flies of into a car park. He manage to find the contract on an partially empty car space because the truck didn't fully cover the car space. But he accidentally kicked the stone that prevent the truck from rolling towards him. He picked the contract and when he got up he is found trap, the truck which is carrying a bunch of sharp pointed logs, rolled towards him, impaling/ crushed him to death.  ( continue)
© Copyright 2011 Handy (ninojamez at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1778904-Final-Destination-Red-Sea