*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779040-Baby-Basics
by PP
Rated: E · Article · Children's · #1779040
Encounters of a new mom...
“How is the baby? Are you feeding him? Are you giving him anything else? Does he cry at nights? Maybe he is not getting enough. Does he pee or poop everyday? Maybe he is not able to digest your milk.”

This is what I hear when I talk to somebody. For change I fee like covering my face, avoid any phone calls and avoid people in general. My baby is very thin. The Doctor claims that I was in my 38th week when I had my caesarean, where as I feel that I was in my 37th week. Whatever the case maybe, my baby looks thin and weak. This week I’ll be making a visit to the hospital, only then I’ll be able to tell whether he has gained or lost weight.

People are sometimes just not happy that the baby takes only mother’s milk. They manipulate us, brainwash and make us believe, it’s like hypnotizing, that mother’s milk is not sufficient and the baby needs the formula. I guess once I announce to the world that I’m giving formula for my little darling, there’ll be a sigh of relief, a sense of satisfaction that they have finally succeeded in their mission.

My son and I are alone in this. We will try this for a month or two and then see what happens. I hope God gives me the strength and patience in this.
© Copyright 2011 PP (preethibala at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779040-Baby-Basics