*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779345-Break-the-night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Other · #1779345
Poetic moment from someone who can't be himself in this life
Doesn't have the anger under control, still don't know if i would like or hate you all. Just waiting, waiting for your downfall, I don't think that this thoughts are kind of normal. Will I ever escape from the night when the world brings me more fright. In my heart I know I love you, In the dark nights I tried to find you. I will tear up the night with my claws and behold the beauty of your smile that flows every night in this dark depths that I call a hell hole. Long, so long ago, in my other life, I kept her when she died, in my deepest nightmares I can still see how she cried. I will never be saved from the shackles of the night, is it wrong that I still have you in my sight when I close my eye's, I lose the fight against the night, my lord, deliver me from my fear and bring me back... back into daylight.
I knew that our time was running out when they banned me into the night, lifeless without you. Darkness descends over my body, Deliver me from this insanity.
© Copyright 2011 Pumpkin (pompoen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779345-Break-the-night