*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779475-Last-Day-Of-College-At-Truckers-Point
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #1779475
Far from those mobs of sheep who are identified by the number of their bed they sleep on.
I remember how different Sid and I were but we became the best friends just in a months’ time and we decided to move in a rented house instead of college hostel.

I bet he can live in worst of unlivable conditions. My first reaction after watching the house he chose was "man, I don't like this place" I was worried because we already ran away from hostel after breaking eggs on warden to cool down our anger for shifting our room next to his office.

There is nothing to mention about house. Landlady had to break the lock to show us the store (house for us) in which they use to keep hay for their cow.
This house is on the first floor near to a petrol pump on Highway 58 where whole night one can listen to truckers. In addition, we had 24*7 truckers’ point opposite our home that means when one would go out in balcony all he could see is hungry truckers and teenagers serving food and taking orders.
Sid was feeling so pride that we live in a separate home unlike those mobs of sheep having the identity by the bed number they sleep on. Only a person like Sid on earth can be proud of such place, living 20 km away from college. We sometimes had to jump in a tractor to reach to college. I cooked food on my own because I vomited many times after having food from truckers’ point.

But today, after four years of my college. Here I am, having tea while looking towards my home and remembering all those wildest ever things Sid and I did. I am glad that Sid made me break egg on warden to leave no way back to those mobs of sheep, who was identified by the number of the bed they slept on.

© Copyright 2011 seadiver (seadiver at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1779475-Last-Day-Of-College-At-Truckers-Point