*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780158-Celebrity-Do-Overs
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #1780158
Humorous essay that addresses the question: "What celebrity deserves a "do over" and why?
Hands down, Mr. Donald Trump is the perfect choice!  His enormous success as a self-made business tycoon, and recent media faux pas put him on the top of the heap among contenders.  I am confident that an excellent argument can be made to support the allegations that his fame has become unmanageable and he alone is powerless to change it.  Whether the reason behind his downward spiral is from his immature attempts at political maneuvering, or just an embarrassing mid-life crisis behind too many years of bad hair days; his eligibility goes without question. 

A do over for “The Donald” is a “Win-Win” for everyone – he gets the sensitivity training we-e-e so richly deserve and he gets to be the best C.E.O. that “The Hair Club for Men” has ever dreamt of!  Granted, humans are not allowed “do overs”, yet I have faith that Mr. Trump will eventually provide proof he wasn’t born of a woman – but rather spawned.  Although I doubt even a “do over” can get him elected President; there still remains an upside – we never experience a shortage of other candidates who likewise enjoy leading a negative campaign!

In conclusion, there exists no better reason to afford him a do over. than the threat that without one, reality show enthusiasts will be forced to suffer the cancellation of his “Apprentice” show.  Sadly, leaving us with the likes of Jerry Springer, Maury Povich and Steve Wilkos to continue profiting by publicly humiliating people!
© Copyright 2011 s.l. williams (nodivingallowd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780158-Celebrity-Do-Overs