*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780350-I-Love-You-Up-In-Heaven
by Mal
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1780350
short childrens story dealing with death.Need an illustrator of course but it is a start.
I loved you from the moment God placed you in mommy’s tummy.
I loved you from the moment I held you in my arms for the first time.
I loved every time you would cry and even the sleepless nights.
I loved every smile you gave, every hug you shared, and when we said goodnight.
My love for you is endless, no matter where you may be.
When god decided he needed me home, my love for you continued on.
When things are bad just know I love you.
When things are good I am smiling with you.
For I am up in heaven and even though you may not see me my love for you will always be held closely in your heart for all of eternity.
I love you up in Heaven my sweet and you can always talk to me.
You may not see me but I am there.
I am there in the rain, I am there in the sun, I am there when the wind blows, and you feel there is no where else to run.
Just look up at the sky and think of me and know I am smiling down on you for I love you up in Heaven and that I will never leave.
© Copyright 2011 Mal (liss20 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780350-I-Love-You-Up-In-Heaven