*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780417-Escabiors-secret
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by kemp
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1780417
just read the story
"Escabiors secret"
"And The new head of the department of dark wizard catchers is Sr.Percival Sevrun Louie"said the politian.Percival was now the youngest department leader ever at the age of 16.It was the three year aniversry of the day he killed Valkoor Gelging,and he knew if anyone was going to try and bring him back to life it would be today.While percival was taking his place as leader the previous department leader Escabior...was up to no good he was a retired official and he was also a previous spy for valkoor and he was determined to bring his master back from the grave.He was at the giant tomb of Valkoor he pointed his wand and said "rosser" and the tombs doors busted open,he walked down over 30 feet and seen the dead carcus of his master lying on a concrete table he raised his wand and pointed it at the body and said "Retour yo vie" a quick flash of blue and valkoors body stood up and his eyes opened. "The body of valkoor is missing" said the young aprentice to percival "its not missing said percival hes just been reincarnated,in other words he's alive again"."Send a group of fifty men to Valkoor manor and see if hes there".
© Copyright 2011 kemp (kemp1232 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780417-Escabiors-secret