*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780913-Pick-up-artist-Tour-de-Force
Rated: GC · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1780913
*graphic content*
"Remember how I found you there, alone in your electric chair, I told you dirty jokes until you smiled. You were lonely for a man, I said take me as I am, because you might enjoy some madness for a while"
Billy Joel



I walked into "Pete's Pub" and my nose began to twitch. The smell of naivety, and ignorance permeated the air. Making my nips hard with pleasure. Everywhere I looked I spotted another suitable victim. Beginning with the yuppie fuck, bartender .

"What can I do you for, stranger?"
The smug prick with jet black hair, and almost, but not quite; lime green eyes, smiled when he spoke.
His smile reeked of booze, and ignorance. His filthy skin made me shiver. I hated him. But not enough to kill him .Besides killing
Bartenders is usually a no-no, as people tend to notice them missing.
 
"I'll take a gin and tonic, more Gin than Tonic; my good man". The bartender flashed his stupid grin again then headed towards
the Bombay.

My eyes darted around the interior of the bar. The bar looked like a meeting point for ignoramuses. Everything
from the drab, Grey carpets to the shitty red lights overhead, screamed cliche', I hated the place!


The bartender returned with drink in hand. "Here you go stranger, aint never seen you along these parts, your too old
for college. So what are you here for? Vacation"
His intruding questions almost made me rip his tongue from out his wagging mouth. But the drink was not half-bad, so I suppressed 
my urge to inflict bodily harm.
"Yeah, you can say that. This is a nice place that you run; I'm really digging the carpet, and the overhead
red lights add a great ambiance."
The bartender smiled and said "yup, that was my idea.  My Pa frank, runs the joint, But he is getting old. I wanted to show him that I too,
was capable of making good choices. I think that he should retire hell I know he should, the names Bud."
The carefree way that he extended his hand made me want to puke. Like I was just supposed to shake this imbecile’s, beer infested
hand. I hated how he disclosed large sections of his life, like his bull headed ambition, to own his fathers bar.
His innocence smelled like rotten eggs mixed with city sewage. I had to fight valiantly to ward off vomit. 
"The names Sutten, Greg Sutton, pleasure to make your acquaintance".
His hand felt like a woman's upon handshake. It was soft and limp. I excused myself and headed towards a bar-stool. I barely sat down before vomiting. It was close.

A new smell hit my nose, one that I have not smelled in ages. The scent was a mixture of Acai berries and metallic rust.
The smell of courage, a smell that makes my insides quiver.


The bar stool squeaked when I sat upon it. A brief flash of rage pricked my heart. What kind of fucking business has stools
that squeak? I asked myself. I was beginning to feel bored and impatient. There was only so long that I could fight back my urges.
Anger coursed through my veins.
The place at the bar in which I sat had no coaster, Water formed perfect moldy circles on the tables surface. That really pissed me off. The group of white teenagers with over-sized pants, and backwards caps, made my teeth grit in fury. The dart board had so many holes that the bulls eye no longer seemed a challenge. There were stains all over the carpet, and the "I"
in exit sign was unlit.
If that punk ass kid wants to run this bar, then maybe he should focus on the in-terrier. Instead of those fucking stupid, red lights.

Oh my who is that? My sudden fit of rage quickly subsided, as my eyes laid upon a lovely number sitting alone, by the bars exit.
She looked about 38; her brown hair was swept over her forehead hastily, and her eyes looked like macadamia nuts. Her bust was
big and to the point. She had on an abnormal amount of cherry lipstick, in a vain attempt to hide her pain.
Loneliness and longing oozed out of her body, her scent tickled my nose hair. Leaving me with only one sane conclusion, first I would fuck her and then I would butcher her, mercilessly.


I walked up casually to the bar. "Hey Bud, what are you doing later? maybe we can play some darts in a bit. I can tell
that your dad should have no worries. You seem to have a good grip on things"
The idiot was struck dumb by my compliment, he just stared at my while wiping a beer mug in circles with a towel.
The same towel that was draped over his shoulders a couple of minutes ago. I again almost exposed my lunch, for all to see, on the bars counter top.
"Gee thanks Mr. Sutten" (I almost forgot, that was the name that I had given to the smuck)
"No thing. Hey I got a quick question. You see that brown haired beauty over there by the exit".
Bud looked at me with his mouth slightly ajar, and then proceeded to look in the wrong direction.
"The other exit sign, Bud"
"Oh" he said smiling as his cheeks turned Rose red.
His eyes finally caught hold of her. But I was too busy watching the vain in his neck
pulsate to notice. I felt a sudden and intense desire to jab it with an extremely sharp pen. And use his blood to write all over
the Goddamned walls.

“Oh yes that's Susie, she comes here nearly every night. She just sits in the corner, alone with no one to talk to."
"Oh well in that case, I will have another" I lifted my glass and swirled the remaining liquid inside.
"And I also want you whip up one of the chick drinks. You know something colorful, with those little pink umbrellas, maybe even blended."
"I will, but good luck mister. Many men try, she just aint been the same since her husband died. I am afraid
she is damned near unapproachable"
"Yea, but none of those fellows were named, Mike Vaughn" (I mistakenly gave him my real name)
Bud looked at me confused. "Gee I thought your name was Gregg Sutten"
"It is. Mike Vaughn is just my pen name"
"Oh, so you write books?"
"Yeah, something like that. Now my kind sir, please hurry with the drinks, I still want to have time to play darts with you later."



We were half way through our third drink when Susie said.
"Oh my, Justin, your Black hair and icy blue eyes make me feel, oh so alive, and new.
I have not felt this way since my husband died. Thank you for the good time." She giggled and her perfect rack swung with each
fit of laughter.
"Yea, thanks beautiful. I have been told that they are to die for."

This was turning into an easy night; I had my new drinking partner, right by the proverbial balls.
I hated the gullibility that oozed into the conversation. Mix that with the booze, and the night was mine for the taking. Now to only think
of an exit strategy"


"Well the night's still young Susie. What do you say we go someplace quieter? I would love to explore more of your insides..urgh, I mean
get to know more of your inner person".
Susie smiled. Her beautiful moist lips parted revealing a set of perfectly white, straight and aligned teeth. Her tiny mole over her lip made her face perfect. I hated her.
"You know Justin; I'm not a little girl. I know what you want to explore" She than burst out giggling again.
"Well if you’re asking for a night cap, what the hell? I am drunk and too be honest, I can’t recall my last good lay. Lord knows
it must have been at least 10 solid year's before the death of my husband." Susie then laid her mouth to hear arm and began
to weep gently into her sleeve.
"Oh my" She said regaining composer. "I am probably scaring you off aren't I Justin? Look at me I am a mess!" With that she commenced her wailing.

I had to clinch my teeth in order to stop from laughing like a mad man. The sight of this beautiful woman crying made my cock twitch.
The way her tears fell down her tanned face, without smudging her eyeliner, suggested that this was all for show.
Either way, she would be crying later, that's for sure, crying for her life.

"Oh no, Susie you’re not scaring me at all. But I must admit, I hate seeing a beautiful gal, such as your self-crying.
Why don't you and I bust out of this joint, and go someplace where I can make you forget all about your husband."

Her Brown eyes dried instantly. She let out a cute little sniffle, which made me want to rip her nose off, and then she said
"Well I guess that there only remains one unanswered question"
"Oh really" I ask as my hand gently stroked hers.
"Whose house should we bring this little party to?" She cheerfully asked.
"Well, I have a hotel room downtown, if you prefer?”
"No that's fine, we can go to my house, and we can have more privacy there."
Susie's answer made my heart skip a beat; I just could not believe my luck.
"Lead the way chica"
"Oh Justin, you’re so tall" she said as she stood up from the table.
"In more ways than one" I said, lying right through my mechanical grin.
She joined her arms with mine as we headed towards the exit.

"Hey!  What about our game of darts" Bud asked, as we approached the door.
"Sorry, no can do, Bud. Looks like I got me some new plans for the evening"
He stood behind the bar with the look of total awe, as I left with Susie. My middle finger greeted his gaze.
I put my arm around the small of Susie's back and led her outside.
"Let's catch a cab Susie; I can’t wait to see your apartment. I bet it's beautiful"

Hook Line and Sinker.

We arrived at her house at midnight. The large Pale Moon cast its shadow upon her three story brick house, making it seem
almost invisible, compared to the other houses on Dexter street. Her cast iron fence stood slightly ajar, bits of red leaves carelessly
sat in the middle of the yard, simply forgotten and not raked.
She tried to explain that her yard was shabby because, her late husband always did the yard work.
I barely listened, I just shook my head yes, with an evil grin smeared on my lips.
She did not seem to notice how insane I looked, she opted instead to grab my manhood, and tug at it slowly.

I thought this was going to be a challenge .My ignorant friend, now seems more stupid, then brave.

I did not expect that, it threw me off. But I couldn't let on. I had to remain strong and sure, I had to remain in complete control.
I hated this bitch’s forwardness. Who died and gave her the right to touch my pecker?
She's lucky I was not in the mood for a bit of the old necromancy or she would be bleeding like a stuffed pig right now.

"You keep doing that and you’re in for a treat". I laughed trying to disguise my anger.
Susie smiled and unlatched the gate. "Right this way." She beckoned me into the yard.
Her pear shaped backside swayed in perfect rhythm as she walked ahead off me.
She must have felt my eyes burning a hole through her jeans because she said
" Like what you see Justin?"

How much longer did I have to put up this nauseating charade? My whole being twitches with the desire of blood. The sooner
that my new acquaintance is naked, and laying in a pool of blood and tears, the better


The inside of her house was lovely. The walls were a beautiful teal color with Brown trimmings. The floor was hardwood, and a large fire place
sat in the living room. In sharp contrast to the outside, the interior was immaculate. Everything was clean and lush, I hated her for it.

"Want a drink?" Susie asked while I took a seat on her golden Brown recliner.
"I’ll take a beer if you got it"

Alcohol? How much more alcohol does a person need?

"One beer coming up Big guy. Now excuse me I am going to pour a glass of wine, and slip into something a little bit more comfortable."
She didn't even wait for my response; she just turned around rather quickly and walked through the kitchen door.
No need to rush dear. I thought as I watched her leave.

My eyes wandered around the apartment. There were pictures of her and an obese and grotesque, looking fellow all over the place.
I thought that it must have been her husband. And he looked very familiar,
"That’s ludicrous” I said, quickly pushing away the thought.
My hunch was proven correct when I saw the centerpiece by the fireplace.
She looked stunningly beautiful in a pure white gown, and he looked like a sweaty frog in his green suite, a familiar sweaty green frog.


A loud bump from down the hall startled me. After a few second's, Susie's pretty voice yelled out.
"Sorry, seems I dropped my glass"
Sorry, yeah she’s sorry alright; sorry that she ever let me into her house.
I started to feel a bit uneasy. Where did I know her husband from?
Was it from the can, or did he used to work at the super market. Either way I don't feel comfortable fucking his wife. Hell I know him from somewhere. I'll be damned if I fuck an old friend's wife. I do have morals you know. No, no sex tonight, just murder. Now where is that bitch? It’s getting late.

Just then I heard, what sounded like a rat scampering overhead through the ceiling.
Just great I thought. This fancy, snob, bitch has a rodent problem.

"Susie, where’s the beer? I'm getting a little thirsty here”
I listened for a response, but got none.

What the fuck? This bitch better answer me, fuck the sex. No foreplay or climax, just the penetration of my knife into her torso, better yet through her mouth. If she wished to suck on something rigid, I knew of a knife that could use a good buff. I patted my jacket and felt the hard outline of my dagger.

"Susie, are you OK?"
I again was met with silence. My heart began to beat fast, and my ears felt red with anger.
"Susie?" I heard another disturbance from upstairs. And that set me off; I could not hold it back any longer.
Frustrated as all hell, I reached into my pocket and produced my knife. And began stabbing it recklessly into her recliner.

"Susie, where the fuck are you?" I screamed. Once again I got no response.
"Fine" I screamed out loud. "You want to play hide and go seek?"
I turned around in full circles, while screaming into the apartment... "OK you cunt, ready or not here I come".
I jabbed my blade into the air while I walked out of the living room.

Here Kitty, Kitty

The kitchen was empty. A shattered wine goblet lay on the floor, by a wad of wet paper towels.
I cursed and kicked over the wooden table.
The sound echoed throughout the house. Yet I heard no response anywhere.
"You can't hide forever... Come out, come out and play"
Satisfied that my victim was not in the kitchen, I stumbled around aimlessly on the first floor. Kicking open the bathroom door, I punched the mirror and licked my own blood. Seven years of bad luck, yea maybe for her. I found another door, that lead to the basement and quickly opened it. I returned a few minutes later empty handed.

"What the fuck? you stupid Cunt! I'm going to enjoy sticking my knife up your dried, parched pussy."
I listened intently. And once again I was only greeted with the scurrying overhead. I ran towards the stairs that led to the second floor. In a fit off blind rage, I ripped the banister off the wall and carved a huge middle finger on the stairs. The sound was a little more pronounced, so I began to causally walk up the stairs.
An odd peace ran over me, as I got closer to the landing. I was suddenly calm and collective. All senses were on high alert and I could almost smell the fear oozing through the air.
"That’s right bitch, I know where you are, I can hear you. I can smell you"
I let out a laugh like a newborn and dashed up the remaining stairs.

The floor was dusty, and musty. No carpets just laminate. A strong odor of body sweat and popcorn, combined in a cacophony of nasal displeasure.
"Come out; come out where ever you are"
A loud shuffle of feet came from within the door, which was right in front of me. I paused and laughed.
"So that's where you are? You spoiled, little prissy tramp. Come out here and meet your maker".
I griped the handle of the knife so hard that my fingers felt numb.
"Do you hear me? Don’t make me come in there."
The shuffling repeated and faint cry came from within the door.
I walked up to the door and knocked
“I’m going to fuck you with my knife until you cum" I paused and collected myself. With utter glee I opened the door handle.

My prey lies on the other side of that door, and finally the wait is over. After the most hideous anticipation the time has come.
.


I walked into the dimly lit room and almost shat my pants. Susie was nude, bent over and sucking on a bloated Zombies cock.
Her half decayed, yet fully aroused, deceased husband looked at me and said "Welcome" In a hoarse voice.
Susie burped and turned around. Her pearly whites now showed a tinge of tint, as blood slowly trickled from her husband’s member.

Oh so nice of you to join us Justin, You do remember Frank my husband?
The zombie/Frank flashed a smile. "Hi-ya"
So that's where I knew the sonofabitch from. I picked that prick up years ago.
I turned to run, but I ran into Bud,
"Hi-ya Pal. What happened to our game of darts? I see you met my dad. I told you that he should retire"

"Wait what the fuck is going on?”

Bud pushed me onto the floor, and my knife fell to the ground in a dull thud.
I reached for the blade, but Bud responded with a swift kick to the ribs.
My insides throbbed. I went to scamper under buds legs but he sprawled, digging his elbow into my skull.

"Look I'm sorry frank, please let me leave"

I was greeted by a moan of pleasure. Frank was now entering into his wife. Blood slowly trickled onto the floor beneath their bodies.
I desperately needed to turn away, my stomach felt uneasy. But Bud used his strength to keep my head stuck in their direction.

Susie lifted her leg and screamed. Frank's bare ass moved up and down at a frantic pace.

"Bud, you sick fuck, let me move. This is fucking disgusting"

Bud punched me. His fist made my cheeks explode with warmth. Blood spewed from my mouth. I watched as it
traveled in the air, and came to rest on a huge puddle of sex excretion and blood.

"Geez, you sick bastard. That's your half dead father's ass, fucking your mother. Don't tell me you get your rocks of to this stuff.
let me turn away dammit"

I struggled but Buds grip was like a vice.
Susie straddled her husband. Franks feet were tapping off the floor, like the tail of a dog, when excited.
Her ass was smeared with blood, and bits of fecal matter slowly trickled out of her anus.
"Plop" It landed on the floor, causing the blood to disperse ever so slightly.

I throw up all over the floor. Suddenly, a rat came from nowhere and began to lap at it.
It paused and flashed its beady eyes in my direction. His eyes seemed to scream,
Damn pal what you do to find yourself in this pickle!

The loudest moan ever escaped Susie's throat.
"I'm cumin, I'm cumin" Frank yelled. Susie shrieked in delight. Frank threw her off of him. Stood tall and erect.
He stroked his cock, and hummed merrily. His lips began to quiver as he came. His ejaculation consisted of silk puss, and of
course blood. I know.  I got a close up as it landed in my eye.

The next few moments were the most agonizing off my life. I will not go into the details. But let's just say that they fucked me with the knife until I came.


The End.
© Copyright 2011 LuisPadilla (iamsaye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780913-Pick-up-artist-Tour-de-Force