*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780930-something
by lakoda
Rated: · Poetry · Drama · #1780930
this doesnt have anything to do with my life really i just felt whats there. thoughts?
There once was a girl, who thought she was a nothing,

She went through life hearing everything but that one something

That something that could help her get through those tough times

She lived everyday like it was her last and she tried not to think about her past,

She tried to think of her future and the present but all of the memories kept flooding back. That one night. That one attack that changed her whole life. She knew she couldn’t trust anyone to know, for that would ruin the whole flow, the whole process of life. And she would get too much attention, attention that she didn’t need, nor want. Because this problem she has is not something she should be proud to flaunt.

Her life was like a nightmare inside of a nightmare, the dream never ending, her heart never mending. And she knew deep down this feeling, this hurt would never go away, not in march not in April nor in May.

She’ll have this pain throughout her whole life; it felt to her as if she was getting stabbed again and again with a knife. She tried to forget, had to forget other wise she'd end this pain herself. Only her and her thoughts, nothing more, nothing less. And she passes through the untold days, until one day she gave up and now there she lay in an unmarked grave because no one said that one something that would make her realize she wasn’t just nothing she was everything... 
© Copyright 2011 lakoda (iloveyou1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1780930-something