*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781104-Vladamir
Rated: · Other · Death · #1781104
Do you dare to read it?
In a small village in Russia lived a young boy named Vladamir. His father dissapeared when he was 5, and his mother died while giving birth to him. One day Vladamir was milking his sheep when suddenly a burly man with a gun appeared out of nowhere and put the young boy in a dark sack. The sack smelled of dead feces and the birthing ward of a hospital. The sack was also covered in urine and blood. Young Vladamir was trapped, with no way out. He embraced what was happening, and so laid still at the bottom of the sack, his head lying in a pool of pigs feet. Every time he got hungry he nibbled on them as a snack.

When the sack was finally opened and young Vladamir was tipped onto the dusty ground, there stood his father. A man with large muscles and dozens of tattooos, he was intimidating. He told Vladamir that he was going to recruit him for a special sect of the mafia now that he was old enough. Vladamir cried out with joy, and embraced the man he knew to be his daddy.

Years pass, and now vladamir is 18, and a full fledged member of the russian mafia. He always carries his ak-47, and shoots all those who know his story. This now includes you. If you have read this turn around, for you will soon be killed by the Russian Mafia. Good luck trying to escape. They know where you live. They will find you.

© Copyright 2011 bobiscool111 (geoboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781104-Vladamir