*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782083-SQUIRRELS-VS-PENGUINS-Chapter-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1782083
A Intruder In Penguin HQ
The penguins were closing into the television where they saw a fluffy tail. One of the penguins jumped up and grabbed the tail and proceeded to pull it. What they saw was a grenade attached with a fluffy tail. The grenade let off a huge explosion killing almost 3 penguins. The penguins were immediately on the alert trying to find where their little squirrel friend was hiding. General Bluebeak yelled, "Everybody, use action #25b". All the penguins got on their bellies and started to slide all over their secret base. They were sliding of the floors, walls, and the ceilings.One penguin yelled out, "Sir, I think I foun....."(This was followed by screaming). The General ordered everyone to get to the location of the killed penguin. They rushed immediately towards the area. The squirrel jumped out of from where he was and got out two pistols. He fired at the penguins trying to get as many as he could. The penguins had titanium attached to their flippers so they could block the bullets. The squirrel then took out his sword and sliced one of the penguins in half spilling his guts all over the floor. The penguins then took out all their shotguns and pointed them towards the squirrel. The squirrel was trapped and he couldn't do anything. He surrendered. Soon enough the squirrel was captured inside a cage made of an alloy that was indestructible. After he was captured the penguins took him to the general. There the general started to examine him very slowly. Then the general jabbed the squirrel in his arm with his beak. The general then laughed and said, "Seems like i was right about your kind, you are worthy enemies for us". The squirrel replied, "What did you just do to me"? The general exclaimed, "I just poisoned your body with my beak". The squirrel started trying to suck out the poison. The general said, "That's useless you know." "Anyone who gets stabbed by my beak gets a heep of poison that will kill anything in just a couple of minutes. The best part about it is that the poison will stick to anything it touches, paralyze it, and slowly move towards the heart where the poison slowly starts melting it", said Bluebeak. The squirrel looked up at the general in despair. The general said, "Don't worry though, we'll send you back to where you came from so you can die in front all your little friends". The penguins loaded the squirrel on a catapult and was flung towards the giant tree. After about half a minute of being up in the air the squirrel finally landed near the giant tree where some squirrels were practicing. The squirrels grabbed the paralyzed squirrel and took him to General Diamondtail. The general got the entire story from the squirrel right before he met his end. The general told every single squirrel that the ones who did this were the penguins. The squirrels all started to yell out "WAR!!!". General Diamondtail then yelled, "NO!". The tree then fell silent. The general then said, "We musn't get into a battle with a enemy that we know nothing about. We must first learn everything about our enemy (switches from Diamontail talking to Bluebeak talking) first. Then we can launch a full out attack and (Switches to a split screen of both generals) DESTROY THEM!!!". TO BE CONTINUED...
© Copyright 2011 ROSBELVJ (mastr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782083-SQUIRRELS-VS-PENGUINS-Chapter-3