*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782510-I-See-You
Rated: E · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1782510
Not sure what to say about this one...I hope you guys like it!
Every time I turn around, there you are, watching me. I try to run, I try to hide, but you always end up where I go.

You see the pain, the fear in my eyes, and want to help me out. I`m scared to let go, to let people in, I`ve been hurt so much inside.

That`s why I run, also why I hide, when I really want you in my life. I want you to help, also to see, who I am and the true me.

Each time I let my guard down, and I let people in, I get nothing but sadness and hurt. So that`s why I`m afraid, to let people in, because how do I know you`re not like the rest?

Even though I need you, I can`t seem to let go, let go of my fear, and let you in my life. I`m so lonely inside, and I don`t wanna hide anymore, but you still look in my eyes and see my pain, my fear.

I don`t wanna run anymore, I want to stay with you. I want you to help, and for my pain and fear to slowly go away.

I still have the pain, the fear inside, but my guard is going down, I`m letting you inside. Now you can see, the full and true me, without all the pain and fear keeping you away.

I want to say thank you, for all you`ve done for me. I don`t know how, so all I can do, I do by giving you a caring, tender kiss.
© Copyright 2011 misunderstood1 (misunderstood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782510-I-See-You