*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782671-Friendship
by Jaime
Rated: E · Other · Friendship · #1782671
You think you know your best friends. But then they turn on you.
Friendship is the main in someones life. Especially a girl who is trying to figure out who she is. Friendships are the things that keep people all around the world going to school. Friendship is what tares people apart, and what brings them closer. Have you ever feel like you and your whole group of friends are in the best spot you have ever been in? I have too. My friends are everything to me. But I'm drifting from them. I love them all too much for them to go. And leaving elementary school, where everything happens is going to be a big "drag", going in to Junier High makes things harder. because the school year is not even over. And some of us are already leaving each others life. Because my group of friends is the group that everyone does not like. But you know how they say "Dont judge a book by its cover?" No one really looks inside of what our image is. And they dont see that were not concived stuck up girls, were a group that cares about eachother and does not want to let bad seep in. So if your in my position, dont let the people you love drift. Because in the end you will regret it.
-Jaime
© Copyright 2011 Jaime (jjruth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782671-Friendship