*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782846-The-Kingdom-Of-Siroki-Chapter-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Shawn
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1782846
The Power of The Sealers Lives On
While the sun was going down, the King walks out his castle and stood outside where his people can see him. Everyone knew that he has some bad news by the way he was looking as soon as he came out, but no one at all said a word. Still standing there for a moment the king finally spoke saying, “You all must stay in your homes! The sealers of Siroki are missing, but don’t worry. A sealer name Jayden from the Kingdom of Kozipo is on his way to help protect you all. So go and stay inside until I say different. As soon as the king was done talking, he turned around and went walking back in his castle. When the king door was shut, all the people went rushing home, some went looking for their kids and family. It was as if everybody was going crazy. There was so much noise, as if it was thundering. An hour later the kingdom of Siroki was clear. There was no one outside, no lights were on, and there was not a sound to be heard.
Later on that night people were still in their homes and the sealer form Kozipo have not come yet. Two hours later around twelve o’clock, Jayden came walking thought the gates of Kozipo. While he was walking to the kings’ castle, he saw a young man sitting by a lake in the center of Kozipo. Jayden walks up to him and said, “Why are you out here all by yourself. I was told that everyone was to be in their house, unless you do not have a place to stay. What is your name?” The young man stood up and said, “My name is Merlin and you are?” “My name is Jayden the sealer from Kozipo.” “So you finally made it. So what took you so long to get here?” Merlin asks him. “I was on a mission with the other sealers from my kingdom, but anyway am very tired. You can spend the night if you want to. The king have given me a place to stay while am here. You should come and get out of sight until morning,” Jayden said as he begins to walk away from him. Suddenly Merlin got up and follows him. When they got there jay went straight to bed and fell down on it. “So Merlin do you have family or friends around here?” “I have two friends that about all. My family I never knew them. I was told that they both were killed when I was only five years old. Every since than the only two people you cared about me was Isaac and Francesca. They are like family to me, it is almost like we were met to be together,” Merlin said as he sat down. Jayden looks at him and for a moment he just looked at him and finally said saying, “Am sorry to here that, but I was told to never let feelings hold you down. If you do, they will fight against you and follow for the rest of your entire life. My brother and I were taught that at the age of four. So am telling you to not let your feeling control you.” “My feelings are the reason I’m still here. They kept me, and form me who I am this very moment. My feelings are my motivations! My feelings are the key to my life. So am not going to let go of my feeling!” “Calm down Merlin and I get the point! Those are your feelings,” Jayden said as he laid down smiling. Twenty minutes after Jayden fell to sleep, Merlin was still up sitting by the door just thinking to himself about what Jayden said to him. After that Merlin fell asleep.
The next morning when Merlin got, there was no one there but him. As he was sitting there, Merlin was wondering where Jayden went and why he left so early. Suddenly Merlin jumps up and shouted, “I have to meet Isaac and Francesca at the center!” Merlin quickly puts his shoes on and ran out the door without closing it. While running the down road to the center, he saw Jayden walking into the kings’ castle. Without paying attention, Merlin had smash into another person. When both of them looked up at each other, Merlin said, “Isaac what are you doing? You can’t just be knocking people down like that!” “What are you talking about Merlin you bump against me, so watched were you going next time!” Isaac said with a loud voice as he got up off the ground. After Merlin dust off his cloths he said to Isaac saying, “Where is Francesca? Did she forget too?” “What are you talking about Merlin, we didn’t forget anything. Her parents said she couldn’t come out.” “Why?” Merlin asked. “They said it is too danger for her to walk around without a sealer protected the kingdom.” “That is nonsense!” “I know but what was you looking at to run against me?” Isaac asks him. “Oh, I was looking at Jayden. I saw him walking in the kings’ castle.” “Who is Jayden and why is he going to the kings’ castle?” “Jayden is a sealer from Kingdom Kozipo. He is here to help protect our kingdom until Siroki sealers return.” “Merlin, please do not tell me that he came all by himself.” Merlin looks at him and shuck his head yes and said, “He looks like a very powerful sealer to be young man.” When Merlin said that, Isaac looks at him with a mean face and said with a loud voice saying, “I don’t care how young he is or how powerful he is. Siroki sealers are the best and no other sealers are better than them!” “What are you talking about? Who said that he was stronger than Siroki sealers? Sometime I think you are crazy Isaac, but still you are my best friend,” Merlin said as they both begin to walk down the road.
For the time being, Jayden was sitting down at the kings table as five other people came also and sat down. When the king saw that they all were here, he stood up and said, “We all know that Siroki sealers have been missing for awhile now. We have no idea what happen to them or where they are or if they are alive or dead. I have my top five commanders here with me right now, which are you all. We also have a sealer here from Kingdom Kozipo. His name is Jayden and he will be here in our kingdom to help protect us until our sealer return or be found. Kingdom Zarron has also decided to help us by searching for them. As we speak now, they are looking. If we do not found them in one month, we will have to find new sealers in Siroki. This is the reason why am having this meeting with you all. My kingdom must be protected no matter what!”
When the King Lewis was finish talking, Jayden rose up out of his chair and got down on his knees and said, “I am here to you at all cost, but I do ask of you one favor while am here.” “And what is that?” King Lewis said as he stood up. “There is a young man here by the name of Merlin, he has no family here. If it is okay with you, I ask of you to let him be my servant while am here. I will protect him and keep a close eye on him.” Suddenly one of he man stood and shouted, “What kind of question is that to let a child be with you! By you being a sealer, danger seeks around you all day and night, so put that child in danger too!” “Shut up! He didn’t ask you, he asked me! Jayden, I will give you my answer but first I want to know why you want him as your servant?” King Lewis said as he got closer to him. “Because I want to know how it feels to not have a family and I want him to know how it feels to have family,” Jayden said while still down on his knees. “If that is the reason, it is okay with me, but he must be willing to do so in his own will. So go and protect my people,” King Lewis said as he begins to leave the meeting room.
As soon as he left the room, they heard a loud cry from the people in kingdom. Without saying a word, they all went running out the kings’ castle. When they made it outside, the people were running everywhere and screaming at the top of their lungs. “What going on here?” King Lewis shouted. “We do not know King Lewis,” one of the man said to him. “Than why are you here standing still! Go and found out!” King Lewis shouted as he turned to look for Jayden, but Jayden had already left.
While Jayden was looking around, he saw a monster at the main center of the kingdom. When he got close to the monster, he stop to see what kind it was but before he could have done so, the monster turn toward him. The monster was ten feet tall and has four arms and a long tail that is twelve feet long with a dark blue light coming from it. The monster also has three eyes and two was blue besides the one in the middle. With a flash of an eye the monster swung his tail toward Jayden but Jayden jump over it. As soon as he landed back on the ground, the monster came rushing toward him. So Jayden lifted his hand and shouted, “Gatekeeper Bolt, Spirit Reveal!” Suddenly a flash of light took place and there was a spirit standing in front of Jayden. Spirit was about six feet tall, with a low hair cut. He also has a white cape that goes down to his feet with a hood on it. His eyes are filled with electric and he has a bolt of lighting in his right hand.
“Gatekeeper Bolt, stop him now!” Jayden shouted as Gatekeeper Bolt rushed toward the monster. As Gatekeeper Bolt got closer to him, he slid under it and grabs it by the tail and threw his toward the ground. After that Jayden run and stood beside Gatekeeper Bolt. “You did it once again,” Jayden said to him. “No Jayden it was you. You call me and I came, no one can call me beside Kozipo sealers. You are the reason am here now,” Gatekeeper Bolt said to as he turn his back toward the monster. With out knowing, the monster tail hit Gatekeeper Bolt in the back and the blue light that is on his tail begin to glow brighter and brighter. “Get back Jayden! His tail is draining my soul. This monster is a soul eater!” “No Gatekeeper Bolt I am not leaving you!” Jayden shouted as he begins to run toward the monster. “No Jayden! Please stop!” Gatekeeper Bolt shouted. Jayden still did not listen. When he got close to the monster, the monster opens up his mouth and blue flame came rushing out toward Jayden. Out of nowhere, Merlin came and pushes him out of the way from being hit. “Are you okay Jayden? I know you are sealer but you are also a human like me. I just could not stand there and watch you die!” “Thanks but now I need you to leave this to me! Go before it is too late Merlin!” Jayden said as he stood to his feet. Before he could have left, the monster turns his head and directly at Merlin. “Run now Merlin! It is going to come after you!” Jayden said with a loud voice as the monster move his tail away from Gatekeeper Bolt and went running toward Merlin. Before the monster even got close to Merlin, Merlin friend Isaac threw a rock at the monster and it stop and turned toward him. “Those kids are stupid! Why are they trying to fight this monster? Gatekeeper Bolt please get up. I need you right now or it will be the end of these kids,” Jayden said while looking at Gatekeeper Bolt.
“What am I going to do now? That monster is coming my way!” Isaac said as the monster was rushing toward him now. “Leave my friend alone you beast!” Merlin shouted as the number seven begin grows on the back of his hand. “Jayden that boy is a sealer. He is about to reveal his level seven spirit.” “How is that possible Gatekeeper Bolt? Sealer has to master the other spirit first to bring out the stronger ones!” Jayden said as he looks at Merlin. When Merlin seen the number seven glowing on the back on his right hand, he heard someone or something saying, “Call me into existence now!” “You are you and where are you?” “I am a spirit and my name is Blazing Flame Angel. Call me into existence before it is too late!” The spirit said to Merlin once again. Sudden Merlin closes his eyes and held his hand up and shouted, “Blazing Flame Angel, Spirit Reveal!”
As soon as he shouted spirit reveal. A flame of fire came rushing from his hand and appear in front of Isaac. When beast tried to hit Isaac, the flame took the form of an archangel. His hair and all six wings are made of fire. “Blazing Flame Angel, stop that monster now!” Merlin shouted while falling down on his knees. Suddenly Blazing Flame Angel garbed the monster by tail and threw it up in the air and shouted, “Flame Gate!” After that, Blazing Flame Angel drew a circle in the air made of fire and threw it at the monster. As the monster went through the flame circle, it became ash. When the monster was dead, Blazing Flame Angel vanishes without saying anything. Right after that, Merlin and Isaac both fainted.
© Copyright 2011 Shawn (shawn2013 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1782846-The-Kingdom-Of-Siroki-Chapter-One