*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783348-The-hare-and-her-friends
Rated: E · Short Story · Friendship · #1783348
The story is about a hare , whose firends did not helped her in her bad time!
A hare had many friends. She often met them, talked with them and even helped them in her own capacity. one day the hare got into trouble. A pack of hounds chased her.

After a long chase, the hair was completely tire. With great difficulty she managed ti hide herself behind a thicket. However, seh was afraid to the hounds would sniff the ground and find her out soon. Unless one of her friend came and helped her, she would surely die.

Just then, she saw her friend, the horse, trotting along the road.

The hare requested the horse, "Drea horse, some hounds are after me. Please carry me on your back to safe distance or else the hounds will kill me."

The hose answered, " Dear hare, I wish Icould help you. But i am in a great hurry. Sorry ask your another freinds"

Another friend a the hare came and she asked her for help but she replied same as horse.

Many if her friends passed by, but no one helped her, everyone gave her one or the other excuse and went away, leaving the poor hare to her fate.

The hare said to herself, "In my good times, I had many friends. Now in my bad times, I have none. All my friends are fair-weather friends!."

After sometime, the hounds came and killed the poor hare. How sad that she died the way she did, though she had many friends!



MORAL:

A friend in need is a friend indeed
© Copyright 2011 My.Writing (no.1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783348-The-hare-and-her-friends