*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783355-Return
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Monologue · Emotional · #1783355
Just some random thoughts, looking back at who I was 3 years ago.
So, Here I am after 3 years. I can't believe that it has been 3 years since I was last here. I read all of my previous work and I felt like I was going back in time. I remember the myriad emotions that I had back then, its such a nostalgic feeling reading those poems again. I felt like I was face to face with myself from 3 years ago. I was so sad and lonely that I didn't want to do anything anymore. Thankfully, I found love 2 years ago, and that helped me break my chains of loneliness. I don't want to go back to who I was before, and I never will again. If I did have the chance to go back in time, I would give myself a hug and tell myself that everything is going to be fine. Because now, I found the happiness in me. Although, I am a lot happier nowadays, there are still some days wherein I feel the so lonely that it breaks my heart. So, I always tell myself that it will always, get better, and they usually do. So, I also changed my pen name from escape to Sugarboy. I know that Sugarboy is a very funny pen name, but I think that it really represents who I am now. And I can tell myself that I am indeed happy.
© Copyright 2011 SugarBoy (pedroapin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783355-Return