*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783428-Sorrier-Than-I-Have-Ever-Been
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1783428
An apology to someone I wronged.
I was a damn fool. I care about you indescribably and I fucked up something great in my life. I made the greatest person that I ever met feel as if I was a creep and a stalker and an obsessed little boy. I'm sorry does not do what I did justice. I'm a damn fool and I know why. You are such a great woman and you are someone who makes me happy to hear from and I just threw it all away for my own selfish fuckin needs. Since that first text I received, I have not stopped crying because of what I did. I'll never be able to forgive myself for being so damn stupid. From day one, you've been a breath of fresh air in my polluted lungs. I'm a fuck up. I'm a fool. I'm a stupid fuck who just could not let good stay good. I had to push. I had to keep pushing like the asshole that I am. All I can say is that I understand if you don't wanna see me ever again and I can understand if you don't wanna be my friend anymore. From the deepest receses of the heart that I broke myself this time, I am so sorry. I'm not good enough to be with you as anything. I cannot ask for your forgiveness because I don't deserve it. All I want to say is that I am sorry and please don't forget me. Remember me.
© Copyright 2011 Belle's Beast (gmaxion2001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1783428-Sorrier-Than-I-Have-Ever-Been