*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784648-Drug-Indused
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1784648
Party hard? I don't think you do..
The dark blue morning sky crept over the top of a large house.  The pale sunlight was still hidden behind cloudy and a half star covered sky. The gray and white paint chipped off the side of the large house. The front lawn had stray red cups flung all around it and had a large table tipped over in the middle of the yard. The sun’s rays slowly crept onto the car parked outside rubbing against the cracked curb.
The inside of the 2007 silver Altima was littered with empty cigarette packs, coke cans, liquor bottles (both empty and full), half drunken sodas, cigarette ash, a closet full of girls clothing, and topped off with silver flaky ash. The zebra print seat covers were covered in cigarette burns and drenched in multicolored stains. The grey dashboard had several cracks in its hard plastic surface that traced along the top and sides. Every cup holder in the car was filled with an empty cup, cigarette butts, or old used yellow and white moist napkins.
         All four car doors were yanked open causing the small overhead light and a small chime cut through the morning air. As the car alarm dinged the five worn out passengers climbed into the car. With loud sighs all of the exhausted looking travelers yanked their car doors shut.
         Myrisa, the driver, had long blonde hair, tan colored skin, and hazel colored eyes. She had her long blonde hair pulled into a pony tail that rested on the right side of her head. She had a single strand of hair twisted into a small braid outside of the pony tail. She was wearing a brown tank top and a pair of blue jean shorts. Her long legs led down to a pair of brown flip flops.
         Tripp, the front passenger, had on a green baseball cap on backwards covering up his short brown hair. He had brown eyes that matched the flip flops on his feet. Tripp’s shirt has green with purple painting on the front of it. His shorts with a light khaki color. Both of Tripp’s hands and face had traces of dirt on them.
         Smo, the back driver’s rider, had long black hair. The right side of her hair was pushed up and halfway over onto the left side. Smo had a tan skin tone and big brown eyes. She was wearing a pair of light blue jeans and a tie-dye shirt. Her blue jeans led down to a pair of shoeless feet.
         James, the middle back rider, had short blonde-brown hair and bright blue eyes. Like Smo his hair was also a mess. He was wearing a light blue shirt with a red seagull printed on the upper right corner. His long hairy legs were exposed due to the lack of pants. He was wearing a pair of blue and white polka dotted boxers and leather brown flip flops.
         Crystal, the back passenger rider, had light brown eyes and short brown curly hair that was pulled into a bun that rested on the top of her head. She was wearing an orange hoodie with white writing on it. Down the center of the hoodie was a silver zipper. Crystal’s dark blue jeans had several rips and holes in them exposing the others to patches of her tan skin.
         All five had circles under their eyes, bloodshot eyes, and gallons of stories going through their minds as they sat in the car and got adjusted in their worn in spots. This is their story. A story about so much, yet so little.
         “Where are we going?” Myrisa asked as she stuck the key into her car’s ignition switch. The car was flooded with, “I don’t knows”, “I don’t cares”, and “Whatevers”.  Myrisa rolled her eyes. “Okay, well somebody tell me something.” She said as she leaned against her car door allowing herself to scan everyone in the car.
         “Well…I guess just drive.” Smo said as she looked at her. Myrisa let out a loud sigh as she put the car in reverse. “I know what we should do.” Crystal spoke up. “What?” James asked as he looked over at her.
         Myrisa slowly turned the volume knob up on the radio. The music slowly started to slip out the speakers and into the car. Tripp, Crystal, James, and Smo all rolled their eyes and looked disgusted as Myrisa sang along with the song.
         Everyone leaned forward and over to look at her. Myrisa jumped in fear as she looked at all of them. “What?” she asked as she looked at them. “Why are we listening to a pre-school little girl sing about love?” Smo asked as she leaned back in her seat.
         “There are absolutely no words to describe the love I have for Justin Bieber.” Myrisa cried as she pressed one of her perfectly manicured hands to her chest. “Umm, you mean besides pedophile, molestation, rape, and over all the word wrong?” Tripp asked as he twisted the radio all the way off. The others laughed while Myrisa puckered her lips together and then flipped him off without even looking towards him.
         “We can drive out to the box sledding hill and smoke on top.” Crystal suggested. “Yeah.” James said happily as he clapped his hands together. “Eh.” Myrisa said as she tilted her head to the side. “What?” Tripp asked as he looked at her.
         “I don’t know if I have enough gas to go all the way downtown.” Myrisa told them. “It’s not that far.” Crystal spoke up from the backseat. “That’s true.” Smo said as she rushed to Crystal’s aid. “I don’t know if I want to do that. It’s going to be hot out.” Myrisa complained.
         “That’s true.” Smo admitted. “Plus, the last time we went to the box sledding hill somebody didn’t roll down the hill like the rest of us.” James said. James and Crystal’s heads both jerked over to the side and looked at Smo. “What? What are you guys looking at?” Smo asked fighting back laughter.
         “You know exactly what he’s talking about, Smo.” Crystal said as she crossed her arms and then slammed them against her chest with a loud “hmph” sound. “What are you guys talking about?” Tripp asked as he looked back at the three in the backseat.
         “I don’t know what these guys are talking about.” Smo said with a shrug and wide smile painted on her face. “No, the bitch knows what we are talking about.” Crystal almost shouted. Smo’s giggles slowly started to crack through her lips.
         “We went and smoked on top of the box sledding the hill the other day, right?” James began the story. “Right.” Tripp said as he and Myrisa listened closely. “Well, when we were leaving we all decide we are going to roll down the side of the hill. You know, we thought it was a funny idea.” James continued.
         Both James and Crystal shot Smo a dirty look. “So here me and Crystal go rolling down this big ass hill and I look up and Smo didn’t go. This skank is still at the top of the hill laughing at us.” James finished as he pointed at Smo. Both Myrisa and Tripp started to laugh.
         “The worst part about it is I’m allergic to grass so I was all itchy afterwards. It was horrible. I itched for like thirty minutes after that.” Crystal said as she shook her head with her words.  “She bitched for longer than she itched though.” James said with a nod. “No, no. Don’t let these guys fool you.” Smo spoke up as she pointed at James, then Crystal, then back to James.
         “What do you mean?” Myrisa asked as she pulled up to a red light. “These fucks are just jealous because they weren’t the ones who didn’t roll down the hill.” Smo said as she punched her fists together. “No.” James said as he shook his head.
         “Don’t lie. Do not lie!” Smo said as she pointed at James. “Alright, I admit I thought about just letting them roll down the hill.” James admitted with a small shrug. “See!” Smo said as she turned away from him shaking his head.
         “Well, I would be pissed if I rolled down the hill and nobody else did it.” Myrisa said as the light flickered from red to green. “Oh, we were.” Crystal said as she shook her head. “Oh, but not as pissed as I was when I saw Summer at the party last night.” James said.
         Everyone’s eyes widened as loud “oohs” filled through the car. “Did you see that dress she was wearing?” Myrisa asked as she looked over her shoulder at the car load of friends. “I tried not to but the bitch is so big she took up most of my eyesight.” James said as he shook his head.
         “What was she wearing?” Tripp asked as Myrisa switched lanes. “She had on a short purple dress. She looked like Grimace the McDonald’s character.” James told him. “Her arm fat was dragging against the ground.” Smo added.
         “What?” Myrisa asked through laughs. “Well, that’s good considering there’s a road map in stretch marks on her side. I swear we could find the buried treasure, Titanic, and Atlantis with it.” James told them. Everyone blurted out with laughter.
         “Summer is not THAT big.” Crystal said. “They used her belly button to film a movie, okay. That’s a pretty big deal.  Maybe you’ve heard of the movie? They called it Avatar.” James said with a sneer. Crystal laughed as she covered up her face. The others just giggled. “She’s just so big. Wibbles Wobbles, but they don’t fall down.” Smo chimed.
         “I know. She tried to dance with us downstairs. I had to walk away. I’m pretty sure she almost knocked over three guys.” Crystal added. “I just don’t know about Summer.” Myrisa said as she sipped on a coke that was in her floorboard from the night before.
         “I know plenty about her. Like the fact that she’s a big bitch.” James said. Everyone in the car laughed. “No, dude, I saw her sitting with Billy.” Tripp told them. “With Billy? Are you serious?” Smo asked as her facial expression melted into a fierce disgusted look.
         “Yeah, they were sitting in a chair together. I didn’t even know Billy was in the chair until she got up.” Tripp told them. “Wow.” Crystal said while the others laughed. “I bet she felt like a memory foam mattress.” James said with a gasp. Smo and Crystal both laughed.
“No, that’s not the worst of it. She said she was rolling last night and all she did was lay in the floor. She looked like a big brown grizzly bear just sitting in the floor. The girl doesn’t know how to roll right.” Myrisa told them. “Either that or a big mountain.” Tripp said with a sneer.
         “Summer would be cool if she just wasn’t such a bitch.” Smo said with a shrug. “No, Summer would be okay if she wasn’t such a bitch. Cool people don’t even come in plus sizes.” Myrisa told them as she pulled onto the highway. Everyone laughed.
         “What would you do if big ole Summer just followed you all around?” Crystal asked as she looked at James. “She does follow James all around, it’s like he’s wearing hamburger scented cologne.” Smo said as she shot Crystal a look. “That’s not true. One time she followed a hot dog cart instead of me.” James told them.
         “Do you think Summer makes fun of us to her friends?” Myrisa asked from behind the steering wheel. “What friends?” Smo asked. “I’m sure she does.” Tripp told them. “Who cares? She looks like Jabba The Hut fucked the Michelin Man.” James said as he rolled his eyes.
         “Tripp, what would you do if Summer came into your room butt naked and asked you to lick lobster sauce off of her hairy nipples? What would you do?” Smo asked. Tripp’s mouth dropped in horror while everyone else laughed.
         “That’s fucked up. Too fucked up.” Tripp said as he shook his head. “What would you do if every time Summer had sex you had to watch?” Crystal asked through giggles in the backseat. “Really?” Tripp asked as he fake gagged.
         “Oh come on, Tripp, you know Summer’s 334th roll turns you on the most.” Myrisa teased. “There is nothing about Summer that turns me on.” Tripp said with a disgusted look painted on his face. “You honestly don’t want big assed Summer in your bed with you?” Smo asked as she tilted her head to the side. “The bitch wouldn’t be able to fit.” Tripp said as he shook his head. “Sure she would… under you.” Myrisa said. Everyone laughed while Tripp just shook his head.
         “Some things are worse than sex with Summer.” Crystal pointed out. “Like what?” Tripp screeched as he looked back at her. “Anal sex with Summer. Could you imagine all those fat flaps staring you in the eyes?” Smo asked bluntly. “Too far, Smo. Too far.” James and Crystal cooed at the same time.
         “Maybe we are a little too mean to Summer, guys.” Crystal cooed. Everyone just looked at her. “I mean, c’mon guys, we always have Summer jokes. How do you think that makes her feel?” Crystal asked as she studied them.
         Everyone fell silent. “Who the hell cares how she feels?” James blurted out. “Thank you!” Myrisa said as she threw her hands in the air. Crystal rolled her eyes. “You don’t think you could help her out a little?” Crystal asked. “Yeah, help her by hitting her in the head with a brick.” Tripp muttered.
         “Guys.” Crystal said with her head tilted to the side. “Seriously though, I don’t think Summer will or could ever be considered cool.” James said as he shook his head. “No way, dude.” Tripp agreed. “Who did Summer even come to the party with?” Crystal asked. Everyone fell silent.
         “You know what? I have no idea.” James said with wide blue eyes. “Nobody likes her, so I don’t know who would invite her.” Myrisa said coldly. “She probably just looks on Facebook. You know, stalks everyone’s statuses and then shows up.” Smo told them.
         “I bet that bitch does do some crazy psycho shit like that.” James said as he looked at her. “I know that’s what she does, dude. It has to be.” Smo told them.  “That’s why I never put what I’m doing on my Facebook page.” Myrisa told them. “They need a ‘Summer Can’t View Status’ privacy setting on Facebook. All our problems would be solved then.” Crystal said as she rolled her eyes. The others laughed.
         “You know, James, I’ve been meaning to ask you.” Smo said as she looked at him. “What?” James asked her. “Where are your pants? You know, you’re kind of naked. Just a little bit. It’s kind of disturbing to me.” Smo said as she looked at him.
         James laughed. “Well, I don’t really remember what happened to my pants.” He admitted. “How do you not know what happens to your pants?” Tripp asked as he looked back at him. “Maybe you weren’t at the same party I was. A lot went down.” James said with a shrug.
         “Plus, I can’t be held responsible for the missing of my own pants.” James told them. “And whys that?” Crystal asked. “Because you people are supposed to help keep me in line.” James said with a smile.
         “Aw hell naw. We are not your parents, James. You have to keep up with your own damn pants.” Smo said as she looked at him. “Don’t talk about my missing pants when your hair looks like it escaped from an old episode of Flavor of Love. Your weave all busted to the hell up.” James said as he flicked a chunk of her long black hair.
         “Um, leave the hair alone. Thank you.” Smo said as she shot him a look through the corner of her eye. James just looked back at her. “Just kidding.” Smo chimed in a child like voice. James just slowly turned around. “Crazy.” He whispered under his breath. “What was that?” Smo asked. “Nothing, nothing at all.” James said quickly back to her.
         “Smo has toilet hair.” Myrisa chimed. “What? Toilet hair? How does she have toilet hair?” Crystal asked as she looked at her. “Oh here we go.” Smo said as she pressed her right hand to her forehead.
         “Toilet hair. What are you talking about?” Tripp asked while Myrisa laughed and hit her zebra print cover on her steering wheel. “Okay…listen…” Myrisa said as she fought through the laughter. Smo rolled her eyes.
         “Smo got so drunk she passed out on the toilet seat rim.” Myrisa said as she looked at Smo in her rearview mirror. “What? Smo?” Crystal cried as she looked at her. “Hey now.” Smo said as she looked at everyone.
         “How did you end up on the toilet seat?” Tripp asked her. “Well, you know how I thought drinking a whole bottle of Jack by myself was a good idea? Okay, well, it turns out it wasn’t the best idea. I may have gotten a little sick.” Smo said with a shrug.
         “Smo, you threw up?” Crystal asked in amazement as she leaned up so she could see over James. “James lost his pants.” Smo said quickly as she pointed down to James’s bare legs. “Hey, hey! You leave my pants out of this.” James said as he pointed at her.
         “I think I remember you throwing up.” Tripp spoke up. “Really?” Smo asked as she looked at him. “Was it after we kicked ass in beer pong?” Tripp asked her. “Oh no, it was way after that.” Smo told him.
         “Oh. Well, all I know is me and Smo were unbeatable at pong last night.” Tripp said as he and Smo swapped high fives. “I know right. We were on fire.” Smo said. “Well, that’s good and all but I got to play chandeliers so I was happy.” Myrisa cooed as she puckered her lips together.
         “Chandeliers is a gay game. You don’t even win at it.” James said as he rolled his eyes. “Nuh-uh! Chandeliers is a fun ass game and it gets you drunk as hell.” Myrisa cried as she switched lanes. “Are you kidding me? All you do is bounce a ball around and try to make into other peoples cups.” James said as he shook his head.
         “Yeah, but you got really drunk didn’t you?” Myrisa asked him. “Myrisa, I drink vodka like it’s my j-o-b.  There was no way that little game was going to get me drunk.” James told her. “Whatever. Normal alcoholics get fucked up off of it.” Myrisa chirped.
         “You know what I liked about last night?” Crystal asked. “What?” the others asked all at different times. “I liked the glow in the dark paint and dancing in the black lights.” Crystal said with a large smile stretched across her face.
         “Oh yeah I was rolling SO hard.” Myrisa said with extra emphasis on ‘so’. “I did have a flower painted on me but I think it came off.” Crystal said as she unzipped her jacket and looked at her shoulders. There were small pink, green, blue, and orange flakes of paint tattooed on her skin.
         “Yeah, it came off but it was cool.” Crystal said as she picked off a few of the flakes. “I don’t think I have ever rolled as hard as last night.” Myrisa said as she ran her hands through her hair, pulling it back. “I know it was crazy.” Tripp said as he shook his head.
         “Guess who I talked into buying me and Tripp a roll?” James said with a smirk on his face. “Who?” Smo asked. “Brittany Brewton.” James said. “Oh, yeah I forgot about that.” Tripp said as he laughed and covered up his mouth.
         “What?” Myrisa asked as she looked at James in her rearview mirror then at Tripp who was beside her. “Yep. He straight talked her into it.” Tripp said with a head nod. “I can’t believe you guys actually talked to that elephant vagina.” Myrisa snapped with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.
         “Did you just call her an elephant vagina?” Smo asked through all the laughter. “Yes, I did and I’ll say it again. Brittany Brewton is a large smelly elephant vagina.” Myrisa said as she slapped her steering wheel with her words.
         “Wow, you really don’t like her do you?” Tripp asked as he looked at her. “Uh, no.” Myrisa snapped. “What did she even do to you?” Crystal asked her. “It’s a long story. Let’s just put it like this her legs don’t exactly come with a closed sign.” Myrisa smirked.
         “Well, I don’t care what animal’s vagina she resembles, she gave us a Molly.” Tripp said as he and James busted their knuckles together. Myrisa just rolled her eyes as she continued to drive. “I don’t know if I can keep doing Molly.” Crystal spoke up. “Yeah, I have to take so many now. It’s almost not worth it.” James agreed.
         “We need to start tripping acid.” Tripp spoke up. “Yes!” Smo roared in agreement. “Its way better that rolling and you get visuals.” Tripp told them. “I’m scared to trip though.” Myrisa said as she looked over her shoulder at Tripp. “Yeah, me too.” Crystal told them.
         “No, guys, it’s awesome. Trust me.” Smo told them. “I have rolled and tripped. They are both awesome drugs.” James said with a laugh. “What does acid make you see? Like does it make you see angels and stuff like that?” Crystal asked.
         “No, it just makes things brighter and makes things have chasers. I like to play with my cigarette when I trip. It’s cool.” Tripp told them. “Speaking of cigarettes, let’s smoke one.” Myrisa spoke up from the driver’s seat.
         “Yeah, I could use a cigarette.” James said while everyone began to fling around old McDonalds bags and dig through clothes in the backseat. “James, you only started smoking last week.” Smo said as she looked at him.
         “I know and I’m already having crazy mood nicotine fits. Where’s a lighter?” James asked. “I can’t find one.” Smo said as she patted on her pockets. “WE DON’T HAVE A LIGHTER?” James screamed as he turned and looked at her.
         Everyone in the car fell silent as they looked around awkwardly. James took a few deep breaths. “See…nicotine fit.” He said slowly. Everyone still looked around at each other with their eyes wide and faces plastered with a mixture of surprise and horror.
         “Um, Tripp, didn’t you have a yellow lighter all night?” Crystal asked breaking the silence. “I did but I think Hun Dun took it. Damn that wigger.” Tripp exclaimed. “What the hell was he even doing there last night? Connie pitched a fit when he showed up.” Myrisa added.
         “I think he showed up with Billy.” Smo told them. “Billy loves the drama. He should have known that was a bad idea.” Crystal said as she shook her head. “I don’t see what the big deal was. Isn’t that Hun Dun’s old house?” James asked with a shrug.
         “It’s his house but Connie still lives in it.” Myrisa said. “I’m just saying it’s his house even though Connie lives there.” James told them. “But Connie broke up with Hun Dun.” Smo explained. “Well, she didn’t do a good enough job if she’s still living in his house.” James said with a shrug.
         “They don’t live there together though.” Tripp said as he found a light blue lighter in the floorboard under an empty liquor bottle. “That’s not the point. She lives in his house. He can show up there, whenever he wants. He’s like the landlord or something.” James said as Tripp passed Myrisa the lighter so she could light her cigarette.
         “All I’m saying is if Hun Dun would have lordered Connie’s land the right way it wouldn’t have happened.” Crystal said as the lighter got passed to Smo in the backseat. “No, you didn’t.” Myrisa said as she looked back at her.
         “I’m just saying.” Crystal said as James light his cigarette then handed the lighter to her. “That’s enough about Hun Dun and Connie’s sex life or lack of.” Smo said as she puffed on her cigarette. Crystal nodded as she pressed her cigarette to her lips and started to flick at her lighter.
         “My legs are killing me.” Myrisa complained. “Why don’t you bitch about it, Barbie?” Smo asked. Myrisa shot her a look while the others giggled. “I danced a lot last night.” Myrisa told them. “Yes, we know. We had to pry the stripper pole from your hands.” Crystal told her.
         Myrisa puckered her lips together and then flipped her off. “You know what, that’s to all you guys.” Myrisa told them. “Yeah.” Tripp echoed. “Oh and Tripp.” Myrisa said as she looked at him. “Yeah?” he asked. She raised her middle finger straight into his face. “This is for you too.” She said as she tilted her head to the side and smiled with her words.
         “What was that for?” Tripp asked as he looked at her. “You laughed.” Myrisa said with a shrug as she coasted over to another lane. “Well, it was funny.” Tripp said in his defense. Myrisa just looked at him. Everyone in the car fell silent.
         “I know what would fix this situation.” James said as he clapped his hands together. “What?” they all asked at the same time as all of the attention was focused on James. “Smoke a blunt.” James said cheerfully.
         “I thought we were going to smoke on the box sledding hill.” Crystal said as she leaned her head back against her head rest. “How do we have?” James asked Tripp. “I have a dime and maybe a bowl left from last night.” Tripp told them as he pulled out a small plastic bag from his pocket.
         “We only have a dime left?” Myrisa asked as she tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. “Yeah, but it’s a dime of dank.” Tripp added. “Dank?” Crystal asked. “Yeah, all Tripp sells is dank.” James told her.
         “No, what is dank?” Crystal asked. Everyone in the car looked at her. “What?” Crystal asked as she looked around at them. “Dank is hands down the best weed out there.” Tripp explained. “A bowl of good dank weed can have you high for a while.” Smo told her.
         “Alright, let’s do it.” Crystal said as she clapped her hands together.  “Do you want to smoke on the hill or ride and smoke?” Myrisa asked still weaving through morning traffic.  “Let’s smoke one on the ride and one on the hill.” Smo suggested. “Then have a bowl for the ride leaving the hill.” Myrisa added.
         “Good plan.” Smo said as she patted Myrisa on the top of the head. Myrisa stopped at a red light and put on her blinker. When she received the green arrow she quickly pulled out of the turning lane and entered the gas station parking lot.
         “Alright, whose getting the rillos?” Myrisa asked as she slammed the car in drive. Everybody sat back and looked forward in the car. Seconds passed as everyone just looked around at the next person. Myrisa tapped her steering wheel as she looked at Tripp, who was looking back at James, Smo, and Crystal who were all staring around the car innocently.
         Myrisa let out a loud sigh. “Well, I’m not going in. Look at me.” Myrisa announced as she turned forward in her car. “Tripp.” James called from the backseat. “I’m not going in.” Tripp said as he shook his head.
         “Why not?” James bellowed out. “Because, I don’t want to go in. You go.” Tripp said as he looked back at him. “Tripp, I don’t have on pants. Usually this wouldn’t be a problem, but I can’t be known as the pantsless rillo man. My therapy bill is already too much for comfort.” James said as he pointed down at his boxers. “They are very nice boxers, James.” Crystal assured him. “Thanks.” He said back with a smile.
         “Why can’t Smo or Crystal go in?” Tripp asked. “Um, because I don’t have an ID.” Smo announced. “How do you not have an ID yet drive everywhere?” Tripp asked her. “It’s easy. It’s called ‘illegally’, thank you very much.” Smo said as she rolled her eyes.
         “Did you leave your ID at Connie’s?” Myrisa asked her. “I haven’t seen that thing all summer. It’s long gone.” Smo told them. “Along with your shoes?” Tripp asked. “Hey, you leave Smo and her gross, dirty, nasty, Indian feet out of this.” James said. James tilted his head over and looked at Smo. “I got your back.” He whispered to her. “Mmhmmm.” Smo whistled as she looked at him.
         Tripp shook his head. “Crystal, will you go in?” Tripp asked her. “Really?” Crystal asked as she looked at them. “Please.” Tripp, Myrisa, James, and Smo cried at the same time. Crystal rolled her eyes and grunted.
         “Fine. What do you guys want?” Crystal asked as she clutched a hold of her car handle. “Get two strawberry rillos.” Myrisa said as she pulled out a handful of change from the ash tray of her car and handed it to Crystal. Crystal look at the hair and dirt covered change.
         “Is this going to be enough?” Crystal asked as she plucked out a long blonde hair. “It should be. They are different priced everywhere.” Myrisa told them. “Alright, so two strawberry rillos? Anything else?” Crystal asked as she scanned the car.
         “No, don’t get strawberry.” Tripp said. “What?” Myrisa asked as she looked at him. “What?” Tripp asked with a shrug. “Why would she not get strawberry?” Myrisa asked with a squinted up nose. “I like the grape flavored rillos.” Tripp explained.
         “Well, it’s my change so we are getting strawberry.” Myrisa announced. Crystal nodded. “Well, it’s my weed and we’re not smoking it through a strawberry rillo.” Tripp followed. Crystal nodded again. “Then I guess we just won’t smoke.” Myrisa cried.
         “Oh hell no, we will too smoke and you will all like it no matter what flavor rillo we get by God!” James screamed as he kicked his feet in the backseat. Myrisa and Tripp both looked at him. “Now, please decide on the flavor of rillo, please.” James said calmly with a smile on his face.
         “Strawberry.” Tripp answered. “Grape.” Myrisa chirped. Myrisa and Tripp looked at each other for a second. “Strawberry.” Myrisa said while Tripp chirped out, “grape”. Myrisa and Tripp just looked at each other again, both were red faced.
         “You know what I’m just going to get one of each. Everyone wins.” Crystal said as she opened her car door.  “Hey, can you also get me a forty ounce beer?” Smo called out to her. “Smo, it’s just ten.” Myrisa said as Crystal shut the car door behind her. “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, Myrisa. Of course mine is going to be a beer.” Smo said as she tilted her head with her words.
         “I can’t believe Chris Moore was at the party last night.” James said after a second. “Yeah, where the hell has that crazy kid been?” Smo asked as she looked around the car. “I think Africa.” James said with a head nod.
         “James, just because Chris is black doesn’t mean he went to Africa.” Myrisa said as she shook her head. “I’m just saying he was gone for a long time.” James said in his defense. “No, James is right. It’s like he died or something.” Smo pointed out. “And that ‘something’ just so happens to be moved back to Africa.” James muttered under his breath. Tripp, Smo, and Myrisa all ignored his comment.
         “Where has Chris been all summer?” Tripp asked. Smo shrugged her shoulders. “I think he got a girlfriend that lives away somewhere. I think that’s what I saw on Facebook.” Myrisa told them. “Facebook?” Smo asked.
         “Yeah, I see his updates every now and then.” Myrisa told them. “Hmph, yet you don’t know where he keeps going?” Smo asked her. “He doesn’t update it, like every second of the day. Nobody does that.” Myrisa said as she rolled her eyes.
         “I’m bored, I’m going to update my Facebook status.” James randomly blurted out as he started to type on his phone. Tripp and Smo both pointed at James. “Alright, nobody except for James updates their Facebook every second of their day.” Myrisa corrected herself.
         “Do you think Chris had to drive a lion to the grocery store in Africa?” James asked as he put his phone away. “James, for the last time Chris didn’t go to Africa.” Tripp said as he looked at him. “Sooooo…was he in jail? If so I missed that addition of Busted.” James said as he shrugged his shoulders.
         “Do you realize how racist you are being right now?” Smo asked as she looked at James. “Oh, look around there’s not a single black person in this car. Beside’s I’m down with the brown.” James said. They all looked around at each other for a second.
         “We need a black friend.” Myrisa said finally. “Yeah, every group needs a black friend.” Tripp added. Myrisa agreed with a head nod. “Chris was a good black group friend but then he went back to Africa or jail whatever the hell.” Smo pointed out.
         “He can’t just keep disappearing. This isn’t the Chris Angel Show.” Myrisa said as she ran her hands through her tilted pony tail. “I’m not too worried about Chris, did you see how crazy Brittany Brown got last night?” Smo asked.
         “Oh lord, that girl was too crunk. I’m pretty sure she swallowed about twelve Molly’s in less than an hour.” Myrisa said as she shook her head. “She was dancing on a table and it broke. She got her dollar bills though.” James said. The others laughed.
         “B Ballin’, gets too crunk sometimes though.” Smo said.  “She is always fucked up. If a mosquito bit her it would have to be checked into a rehab clinic immediately.” Tripp said. They all laughed. “She’s fun though.” Myrisa spoke up.
         “The other night I was with her and she funneled tequila. Tequila. Funnel. Her.” James said as he broke it down. “We get it, James. She funneled tequila.” Smo said as she looked at him. James shot her a look, she shot the same back at him.
         “Kids, don’t make me come back there.” Tripp said as he looked over his shoulder. “Sorry, dad.” James and Smo said as their heads snapped forward. “What the hell is taking Crystal so long?” Myrisa asked as she let out a loud sigh.
         “I know she’s been gone for a long ass time.” Tripp agreed. “James, go check on her.” Smo said as she looked at him. James’s mouth dropped open. “I do not have on any pants.” James said slowly. “Your right. Crystal will be fine.” Smo said with a nod.
         “How do you know?” Myrisa asked her. “Well, do you want to go in and look for her?” Smo asked. “No.” Myrisa replied. “Then she will be fine.” Smo said with a shrug. “I see your logic in that.” Myrisa agreed.
         “She better get a cool lighter while she’s in there.” Smo said as she leaned back. “She probably only had enough money for the rillos and beer.” Tripp told her. “Oh, like she’s going to pay for it.” Smo said as she looked at him. “Yeah.” James followed her.
         “I saw you talking to Fann last night, James.” Tripp pointed out. “Yeah, he kept saying I was too messed up. I don’t know what his deal was last night.” James said as he rolled his eyes. “James, you thought he was a mermaid. I think you might have been a little too messed up.” Myrisa said as she looked back at him. “Um, hello, he doesn’t like to wear a shirt and by the looks of his man-boobs has a sea shell bra at home.” James said as he looked at her. Tripp laughed.
         Crystal opened her car door and sat down in the seat. “Thank God, what took you so damn long?” Smo asked as she looked at her. “I don’t know, but here.” She said as she handed Smo a pink and silver lighter.
         “See, I knew she would get one.” Smo said as she held up the lighter. “I stole it too.” Crystal said with a smile painted across her face. Tripp looked back at her and then Smo. “Hmph.” She said with a sly smile.
         “To celebrate this moment I will drink a beer, conveniently located in that twelve pack.” Smo said as she took the blue and silver box of beer from Crystal’s lap and placed it in her own. Smo ripped open the box as Myrisa reversed out of her parking spot at the gas station then proceeded to pull out onto the road.
         “You know what I figured out last night?” Crystal asked as Smo popped open her beer can. “What?” James asked as he looked at her. “Billy stinks.” Crystal announced. Smo laughed sending beer out of her mouth and nose. “Sorry.” She cooed as she covered her mouth up with her hands.
         “What do you mean Billy stinks?” Tripp asked. “He just has this smell, I don’t know.” Crystal told them. “Kind of like a shart smell.” James said with a head nod. Smo laughed again sending another stream of beer from her mouth to her hands.
         “Billy does have a certain shart smell to him.” Tripp agreed. “What? What’s a shart?” Crystal asked as she looked around the car. “You don’t know what  shart is?” Smo asked as she looked at her. Crystal shook her head.
         “Shart is when someone farts but poops their pants just a little.” Tripp explained. “Ew.” Crystal cried. “Hence Billy smells and also walks like someone who sharted their pants.” James said as he took a beer from the case.
         “Didn’t you go on a date with Billy, Myrisa?” Crystal asked. “What?” Myrisa asked in shock as she jerked on the steering wheel. Several other cars honked as she swerved. “Woah, woah. Just a question. Please don’t kill me, Psycho Barbie.” Crystal said as she gripped the seat with the car jerk.
         “No, I did not go on a date with Billy the sharter.” Myrisa said as she looked back at them. “That’s not what he told us.” Tripp spoke up. Myrisa just looked at him. “Yeah, he told us you liked the smell of shart in the morning.” James said. Everyone laughed but Myrisa.
         “I swear on a stack of cheerleading magazines I never went on a date or touched Billy.” Myrisa said as she put her right hand into the air. “That’s good and all but I’m going to need you to put both hands on the wheel. Your too Ricky Bobby right now for me.” Smo said as cars honked at them. Myrisa quickly put bother hands on the steering wheel.
         “What the hell is his tattoo on his arm?” Smo asked. “It’s a bunch of random Chinese symbols on his arm.” Tripp told them. “It’s probably either a deciphered note from Osoma Bin Laden or sharter in Chinese. Either or, either or is fine.” James told them. Everyone laughed.
         “It doesn’t matter if Myrisa went on a date with Billy or not.” James said with a shrug. “But I really didn’t though. I swear.” Myrisa said as she looked back at them. “WATCH THE ROAD!” Tripp, Crystal, James, and Smo all screamed at the same time. Myrisa jerked back around in her seat and grabbed the steering wheel again.
         “Tripp, we need something a little less crazy. Roll a blunt?” Smo asked. “Yeah, Tripp, roll a blunt.” James coached. “Alright, alright.” Tripp said as Crystal handed him the two rillos. Tripp felt them and let out a sigh.
         “What?” Crystal asked as she peeked over his head rest. “These rillos are so stale.” He said as he shook his head. “I’m not stopping again, make it work.” Myrisa said as she twisted her long hair around her index finger and then let it unravel.
         “I never said you had to stop. I can make it work.” Tripp told them as he unzipped his plastic bag. “Do you have a book or anything I can use to roll this on?” he asked. “My rolling book is in the glove box.” Myrisa told him.
         Tripp quickly opened the silver glove box and pulled out a small black book. “That’s it.” James told him from the backseat. Tripp took the book and then pulled out a small green nugget out of the bag. He then began to pick the weed apart.
         “I’ll split the rillo.” Crystal offered. “Here you go.” Tripp said as he handed her the grape rillo. “Strawberry first.” Myrisa ordered. “How about we skip Myrisa in rotation?” Tripp asked. Myrisa rolled her eyes. “Grape will be fine.” She muttered under her breath.
         Crystal ran her fingers along the brown cigar as she ripped it open. Once it was split from end to end she then took the outside wrapping and dumped the brown tobacco into her open palmed hand. “Here you go.” She said as she passed the wrapper forward then dumped the tobacco guts into an open McDonald’s cup that was in the backseat cup holder.
         “James, don’t you have to work tomorrow at your family’s baseball fields?” Myrisa asked as Tripp started to take the weed fibers and poor them into the rillo wrapper. “Yeah, I have to be there at like nine.” James said as he rolled his eyes.
         “Does your family know you stay out and party all the night then go coach little kids?” Smo asked as Tripp evened out the weed evenly through the empty rillo wrapper with his fingertips. “They have a Facebook, duh.” James said as he rolled his eyes.
         “But they still let you around children, parents, and, you know, other people?” Myrisa asked. James smiled as Tripp began to tuck one side of the rillo forward making it cover up for the most part all of the weed.  “The baseball moms love me. I teach them how to change their ringtones on their cell phones.” He told them. They all giggled.
         Tripp began to lick the sides of the rillo, making the edges stick in place. “Lighter?” he asked as he held out his hand. Smo placed with the silver and pink lighter in his hand. “Thank you.” He said as he took it. With a flick on the silver top to the lighter an orange and yellow flame shot out of the top.
         Tripp slowly ran the flame back and forth against the rillo. The heat from the flame traced against the brown wrapper causing the spit to seal. Tripp let go of the lighter top causing the flame to go out. He gripped the rillo between his index and thumb fingers. “Perfect.” He said with a head nod.
         Tripp stuck one end of the rillo between his lips as he light the lighter again. “Neighbors.” Myrisa called as she shot a puckered lip look to the three in the backseat. “One day I’m going to cut those lips off and feed them to a fish.” Smo said. Everyone just looked at her. “Just kidding.” She chimed with a childish smile on her face.
         Myrisa took the blunt from Tripp. Smoke started to slowly drift around the car. “It smells so good.” Crystal said as she sniffed the air. Myrisa nodded as she placed the end of the blunt into her mouth. The tip of the blunt turned bright red as she hit the blunt, she then paused, took a deep breath, and then blew the smoke out of her mouth with a small cough.
         Myrisa did the same twice more before passing it behind her to Smo. Smo took the blunt from Myrisa and instantly placed it between her own lips. She sucked in as hard as she could twice then passed it to James.
         James took the blunt and did the same as Tripp, Myrisa, and Smo before him. He sucked in, held the smoke in his lungs, then coughed it out. He flipped the ashes that were dangling off the end into the floorboard before passing it to Crystal.
         With all the windows and sunroof rolled up the pillars of smoke swirled around the car. Crystal blew out the smoke as she looked around the car. Everyone was sitting still and facing the front of the car. “Damn, this is some good weed.” She said as she shook her head.
         Tripp took the blunt back as Myrisa pulled into the parking lot of the box sledding hill. She slammed the car in park. Everyone looked at each other and then faced front. The warm sun was beating down on the hill in front of them.
         Tripp passed the half blunt to Myrisa. “Well, what the hell do we do now that we are?” James bellowed out from the backseat. “I’m too high for this.” He said as Myrisa pressed the blunt to her lips. She sucked in and then coughed. “What do you want to do then?” she asked as she fanned smoke away from her face.
         Tripp shrugged his shoulders as Smo took the blunt from Myrisa. Smo hit the blunt while everyone sat in place. She then passed it to James. One after another they passed the blunt back and forth until it was gone. Nobody said anything.
         The five sat sitting face forward, red eyed, and open eyed. Smoke slowly floated around them. “Who do you guys think would win in a fight: Ellen DeGeneres or The Kool-Aid Man?” James spoke up. Everyone slowly turned and looked at him.
         “What?” he asked with a shrug. “Let’s go.” Smo said as she opened her car door. Tripp, Myrisa, and Crystal all did the same making the small over head light flip on. “Get the beer, someone.” Crystal told them. “Bring the other rillo.” Myrisa said as she took her keys out of the ignition causing the small open door beep to stop. “I got the weed.” Tripp announced. James slid across the backseat before getting out on the passenger side of the car.
         One by one the four doors slammed shut. Small pillars of smoke rippled around in the inside of the car as the sun crashed through the windows. The five’s laughs and giggles slowly faded out as they ventured from the car.
         Suddenly the front seat driver door was yanked back open causing the beep to restart. “Almost forgot the lighter.” Myrisa said as she picked up the silver and pink lighter from the middle console. She smiled as she climbed back out of the car and slammed her door shut. The overhead light slowly dimed and then went out. 
© Copyright 2011 JHutton (jhutton22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784648-Drug-Indused