*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784713-The-Chronicles-of-Triple-J
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Friendship · #1784713
A story I wrote about 3 of my reallife friends. Characters are portrayed 99.9% correctly.
I grinned deviously to myself, on the verge of laughing, but I had to control myself if I wanted this to become the best laugh of my life. They stood in a triangle, all facing one another, tied to three identical poles in a triagle formation.
         They were all unconcious at this very moment, of course they had to be, otherwise I never would have gotten them in these positions in the first place. Thankfully I had help from a couple people, due to my lack of strength, and could not wait to see the reactions on their faces when they woke up.
         One of them began to stir; the blonde one in the small pink zipper hoodie. Female, no more than 5'5 or 5'6, slender, with the coolest gloves in the world, and also known as the prancer. This being went by the name of Jordan, or Girl-Jordan so as you do not get her mixed up with the Guy-Jordan. Or Zaikyo, but we will not refer to her by this name because I find it funnier to say Girl-Jordan.
         Anyway, I slipped back behind her, so as she would not see me just yet.  "Woah. Strange dream."  she mumbled to herself, shaking her head gently as she slowly came into conciousness.
         I covered my mouth to keep from making any sudden noises, but trust me, I was so far on the verge of bursting into laughter, and this was honestly killing me to keep quiet.
         Before I could hear Girl-Jordan say anything more, I slipped quietly out the open door and as far away so that I could release this diabolical laughter.
         When I was all calm, I went back into the room, only to hear another voice exclaim,  "Dangit! Not Again!"
         James.
         I nearly laughed, but swallowed it and walked quietly into the room.
         "Ty?"  Girl-Jordan exclaimed.  (James was originally known as Ty, so he may be refered to as such by various characters - though as the narrator I will refer to him as James)
         "What the heck!"  Ha-Ha. Guy-Jordan was now awake too.
         I crept closer to them, standing in the shadows, watching them  (O.O creeper!)
         "Wow. Never thought I'd end up with you guys."  James said.
         "This is bullcrap! What's going on?"  Guy-Jordan.
         "I can't believe I'm stuck here with the two biggest idiots in school."  Girl-Jordan said, shaking her head.
         I bit my lip to the point of nearly piercing flesh, trying my hardest to keep from laughing. I couldn't hold out any longer, this was seriously killing me. I had to make my grand entrance. So . . . I clapped.
         Not just any clap, you know the clapping the villian does in a movie when he has caught the hero red-handed and is grinning deviously and whatnot? . . . well if you don't then whatever, shut up and continue reading . . .
         I didn't walk into view, I just clapped.
         "Strange clapping . . ."  James said in a low dramatic voice.
         "Not creepy at all."  Girl-Jordan added.
         "Bravo, you guys, Bravo!"  I began to laugh, ending my clapping.
         "Quanisha?"  Girl-Guy-Jordan exclaimed in unison.
         I walked into view, a grin on my face.  "Woew! Quanisha? Kinky? Wasn't sure you had it in you."  James said.
         I laughed.  "I'm not tryna be kinky and this isn't for me---"
         "Awe."
         "---this is to torment you three."  My grin widened, like the grinch  (crap! I just creeped myself out!)
         "Really Quinn?"  Girl-Jordan said.  "First stories, and now this?"
         "Yep!"  I said happily.
         "I think this is a little too far."
         I shook my head.  "Nooope! It's the right amount."  I said.  "For my amusement, anyway."
         "Untie me."  Guy-Jordan said.
         I looked at him and nearly laughed.  "This is killing you isn't it?"
         I could tell he wanted to say something, only giving me that narrow-eyed glare, but I knew  "Yes"  was on the tip of his tongue, and that only caused an actual laugh to escape me.
         He and Girl-Jordan weren't big fans of James and well apparently James sort of had a problem with Guy-Jordan, and since I was rather fond of torturing the Jordanese Twins, I found this HIGHLY amusing.
         "Quinn?"
         I turned to Girl-Jordan.  "Yes?"  I said innocently.
         "Could you please untie me? You've had your fun, we're all very tortured. You've had your share of laughter. Ha-Ha. You got us!"
         "Or .  . . "
         "Or, you could just untie me and enjoy torturing those two."
         I contemplated that for about half a second, then;  "Nope! I think I enjoy this better."
         "What exactly do you plan on doing?"  James asked.
         I gave him a thoughtful look.  "I'm not exactly sure."  I grinned, a thought suddenly occurring to me.  "Or maybe I do."
         "Oh no."  Girl-Jordan said.  "What's up with that look?"
         "She's having one of her many ideas."  Guy-Jordan.
© Copyright 2011 Kwenxaku-Ariquil (xkwenxakux at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1784713-The-Chronicles-of-Triple-J