*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785262-Pokemon-A-trainer-arises
by Eric
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1785262
Kiren a fourteen year old boy finally gets let to start his pokemon adventure.
A trainer arises

Kiren laid on his pokedoll covered bed, staring at his pokemon posters hung sloppily on his wall.

He was shaking with excitment, his parents finally after fourteen years got some common sense. Kiren laid there thinking about which pokemon to choose.

Maybe I should get a totadile. He would be smart, strong, and have good stratagies. Also the moves, he could us water gun, bite, tailwhip and much more.

Or should I get a chimchar. The chimchar would be strong, fast, and have a longer endurance. Plus his moves, flamethrower,ember,flamewheel and more.

Maybe I should get a bulbasaur. He would be smarter than the other two, be able to heal itself, posion the other pokemon. His moves would be like vinewhip, posion powder,and leach seed.

Kiren got up quietly, to not wake his parents. He walked across his littered floor. Picked up his toy pokeball, he started to imagine.

Kiren Moto v.s Ash Ketchum battle of the ages. Kiren grabbed his pokeball, "go totadile" he yelled. Totadile floated out of his pokeball, he stood battle ready in the arena. " I choose you" Ash yelled as he threw out his pikachu. "Kiren go to bed!" his mom yelled from downstairs. This awoke him from his little dream. " Okay mom" he called down to her.

Kiren sat down turned on his television, turning down the volume. He watched the pokemon colosuem channel. It was a pokemon battle between to newbie trainers.

"Go glameow" the girl trainer yelled. Before it could get any farther kiren's eye lids slowly shut.

The sun shone brightly,through the window shades. Kiren woke up groggily, he walked to his dresser. He searched through it for a pair of jeans. He found his pair that was faded at the knees. Then he looked for a shirt. He found his black shirt with a pokeball on it.

Kiren then desended the stairs. As he walked down, he seen the pictures of him when he was young. There was one with him and his pet pidgy. They were in his back yard.

He walked into his kitchen, and looked in his fridge. Kiren pulled out a bagel, and closed the fridge. He walked out his door, in his yard a pichu ran by him, and into the woods.

Kiren walked to his old red shed, he pulled out his racer x bike. He steadily rode to the professor's lab. The road was unpaved and surrounded with uncut grass. There was a group of, people gathered around the lab.

Kiren walked to the door, and entered. "Hello" professor Jaro said. "Hi" Kiren replied. "so you want, your pokemon?" Jaro asked. "Yeah" Kiren answered."Well all i have left is a pidgy, will that do?" Jaro asked. "I guess it will have to do" Kiren said dissapointedly. Jaro handed him the pidgy " here you go" he then handed Kiren a pokedex, and six pokeballs.

And with that, was the start of an epic journey.
© Copyright 2011 Eric (pandemicfreak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785262-Pokemon-A-trainer-arises