*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785381-The-World-through-My-Eyes
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1785381
This story is all about love of a mother.
I try to blink my eyes but I can’t, death deity “Yama Dharma” calling me but I won’t leave my sisters, children and grandchildren easily. I just a dead body with a soul and scientifically it called coma. I have 3 children and 9 grandchildren, when I want them to be with me, no one bothers, I always been alone but today everyone talking with me but there is no reply. I am looking at the door of heaven and hell; I don’t know which I must enter. It’s brings me to the past...
When I reached 16, I get married with a perfect guy and god gave me a bond and that is my children but when there is a kind, cruel follows...I lost my husband and that moment where I lost everything, my health condition became worst because of diabetes and I can’t walk as usual. Time moves too fast and finally I get older, I counting my days and I think it’s going to end.
I had a heart attack and my youngest son sent me to the government hospital even though his pocket full of money. On that moment, I realized where a mother’s level is compared to money. I still can speak and see the world on that moment and my sister Malliga that very close and stays with me until she get married, takes care of me. I like her very much and that’s why I named my daughter Jaya Malliga. 

Malliga went back to Kuantan after a week with me, I understand her situation; she has her own family. My daughter in law, Latha took this opportunity to make me sleep forever. She wants to be the only Queen in my son’s heart.  Everything does not speak without money and Latha use the power of money to buy the doctor. They discussed something but I can’t predict what is it, I saw her using body language aggressively. The doctor and nurse entered my room and there is no more kind, they hurt me with injection and I’m suffering, finally it ends in coma. My relatives were weird how it’s happen but the doctor said my blood pressure increased, totally a lie. Malliga ran to the hospital while crying and she hugged me tightly. I want to cry with her but I can’t.

After few hours, I can feel my lips are wet with milk. My son and other relatives start giving milk to me. In Indian traditional, milk giving process should be done when someone going to die. I was very disappointed with my son’s behaviour, how willing he did that to me. Malliga and my younger sister shouted at my son “Why you doing all this?” “I just give milk for her thirsty; I know how to take care of my mother”. Malliga was very angry when Ravi answered so and she replied strictly “I don’t care, you take care of your mother or not, I have the rights on my sister, I know her very well compared to you.’’

My heart broken, I can’t stay in this world anymore. In the beginning, I want to stay with them but now I have no such feelings anymore. Goodbye, my soul slowly leaves my body and finally there is no breath. When my body arrive home, there is no one to carry my coffin even though I have many relatives because they come late for my wake. I was lying there as a lonely body and there is no sympathy around me. They only carry me after time passed by. They send me to heaven with a music bands, it doesn’t looks like there is a sad. Today I already know the world, where are the kindness and cruelness. No one cries for me except Malliga and I know it is my fault, who in deathbed for two weeks.   

                                                                          POOPATHI
© Copyright 2011 Poopathi (poopathi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1785381-The-World-through-My-Eyes