*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786272-The-Planet-of-The-Amazons
by Fher
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Erotica · #1786272
First chapter of my SciFi femdom novel
Thor Zek was feeling the powerful acceleration now. It was hard after one leaves the Hiperspace.

He checked the onboard computer. The ship was out of deep space, he was on a star system now, too much close to the star, actually. It was a blue giant. 

Rectifying path course, firing attitude jets. He must brake and put the ship on orbit around the star.

The Valkyrie was not a space craft formerly designed for deep space travels. It doesn't could carry enough fuel to reenter into a solar system. He must use the star gravity to slow down.

He hadn't had too much time to planning when he flied away from Krall System, no with the ships of Krall's army behind, shooting  lasers beams and missiles at him.

How much scandal some people could make just for a fool simple statue. It's was true that the statue, that Thor robbed, was on the main temple of Krall, besides it represented the effigy of The Great Kron, God of the Krallies.

There was no time to think on that now.

The onboard computer displayed the calculations for entering on safe orbit. No enough fuel remaining to slow down. The ship will turn around the star and will be shoot out to far space, like a stone on a sling.

"Damned shit," barked Thor.

"That pose doesn't going to help, captain Zek," said a girl voice. It was the Valkyrie onboard computer voice.

"What options do we have, Val?" asked the man.

"I'm scanning the system. There are three planets around the blue giant. The second one support a carbon photosynthesis organic living cycle. It has an oxygen atmosphere, and water oceans."

"Sounds like a paradise. How does it can help?"

"Okay, this is the currently situation: we don't have fuel, so I cannot slow down to reach an orbit. When we turn around the star we can avoid been shot to the deep space if we aim our path toward the second planet. Its atmosphere will work as a shock absorber mattress, and we can land on the sea."

Thor frowned.

"Is it safe? I mean, do you could resist the planet landing?"

"Of course, my huddle was built the stronger possible it could be, it was designed to resist harder stress."

Yeah, her huddle, I was odd when she talk of the ship as her body.

"Okay Val, It's only that I  wasn't designed like you. I don't like to suffer tension."

She laughed, as insane as an electronic device could do it.

"Don't worry cowboy, you will be safe on the cockpit's seat.

© Copyright 2011 Fher (fher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786272-The-Planet-of-The-Amazons