*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786673-Love-and-Mystery---Love-Through-Art
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1786673
Two artists, visions, parties, philosophical conversations, relationships, art and music
    America has been called the land of opportunity, and New York City has been at the center of that belief. Many people migrate to this city hoping that it will change their future. People come her to make their mark in business, economics, politics, art and music. Each settles in the area of the city which caters to his or her talents and profession. Some fail, while others succeed. There are those who distinguish themselves because they have the talent to begin with and there are others whose talent is forged on a road of trial and error...learning from his or her mistakes. Their success can be in several ways - a meteoric rise to the top, or it might be achieved as the result of many failures. Some can also be born into wealth and success, while others come upon it by a stroke of sheer luck. They just might be at the right place at the right time.
      However, something unexplainable can happen to a very select few. It catapults them into a world of dreams. They can enjoy the fruits of that world, but it just happened...it wasn't their intention. They just hoped and prayed for success, like all the others. For some, it can be like a nightmare, but for others, it can lead to something extraordinary. 
© Copyright 2011 Tanichka (tanichka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1786673-Love-and-Mystery---Love-Through-Art