*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787818-Home-Maker---Dedicated-to-all-Home-Maker
by AKK
Rated: 13+ · Other · Writing · #1787818
" Thank you " is just gonna treat you like a simple person
" Thankyou " is just gonna treat you like a simple person.... You are even more ....

Sacrificed your happiness to talk to me.... Sacrificed your family to just walk with me....

Sacrificed your Likes to like mine..... Sacrificed your love for others to just Love me..

Sacrificed your sleep to care for me ... Sacrificed your dream to support me....

Didn't care about your sickness to not put me in your shoes.....

Didn't care about your suffering and stopped me from seeing mine...

You have always given me love and asked for nothing.. Except a few jewelery.... not the one with gold but my love... :P

You have lost your peace and made the home better for me to feel it... Feel the peace ....

You have saved me from miseries ... You have taught me the values.... You have showed me the way... you have stopped me from Disasters ...

I have been neglecting you for so long... Still you have not asked me why for once.. for you know the reasons better than me...

It's you who know me better than any one else... it's you who makes me feel the one within myself....

Yes!! You have done it all!! What have i done for you ??

yes you are a mom now.. i am gonna be lost for a while ... i know your not gonna be there as u were ....

I am now jealous .. yes i really am... I am not gonna get the Same love or care...

yet you have proved me wrong.. You have still managed to be there for me .....

You are every where.... You care for all... You share your love ....You have simply made my life Beautiful....

You are a wonderful Daughter......You are a Wonderful Wife.. a Wonderful mom..... With magic in your heart and hands....

" Thankyou " is just gonna treat you like a simple person.... You are even more ....
© Copyright 2011 AKK (arunkannan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787818-Home-Maker---Dedicated-to-all-Home-Maker