*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787888-Beauty
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1787888
Its about the truth of my kinda beauty
Beauty, tell me what defines beauty. If everyone's so knowlageable in the arts of beauty then tell what it is. Most think its how her eyes slant upwards in such an inviting way some think its the way she walks, the way she talks, her appearance or even the way she moves but, do you truely know what it is. No? Yes? Who knows. My sense of beauty is the way he smiles on a bright afternoon. The way he looks into my eyes and tells me all i already know in that one glance. It's the way we goof off it's the things we whisper to each other when we think noone can hear us. It's beautful when he holds me in my arms and comforts me in a way no one else can. Its true that's my beauty. My beauty is his soul smiling at me even when he's not. My beauty is the way he touches my cheek and tells me he cares. That my friends is the truth of beauty. It's not what you look like. It's the way you are beauty is whats defined by on the inside not the outside. Thats my kinda beauty.
© Copyright 2011 natnatbabygirl (natnatbabygirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787888-Beauty