*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788504-Working-in-the-Dark
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1788504
An elevator on the way down, a woman on the way up.
Working in the Dark


By: Bikerider




I worked late tonight and thought I was alone in the building. I pushed the down button and the elevator doors began to close.

Meredith's heels clicked hurriedly on the hall tiles. "Hold the doors, please!" I jerked my hand forward and the doors bounced open.

"Thank you." She stood next to me, out of breath.

"You're welcome." My eyes drifted to her heaving breasts, then down her legs. She wobbled in recklessly high heels. "I didn't know anyone else was working."

"Only Lil ole' me."

"Texas, right?" This time I smiled at her denim-blue eyes.

"Yes, born and raised."

"What brings you here?"

"The big city is where the action is," she smiled, "I want to be company President...Mr. President." The elevator began its descent.



Meredith works in my office. I sometimes wondered if I should talk to her about the short skirts, low-cut blouses, and the very high heels she wore to work. But I couldn't bring myself to request that she cover so much beauty.

"Did you work alone tonight?" I asked.

"Yes, I was finishing a project that's due Monday."

"That's one way to move up...What the hell?"

"Shit!"

The elevator jerked to a stop, the lights went out. Standing in inky darkness I punched every button several times. Meredith's breast mashed against me as she grabbed my arm. "Are we going to be alright?" She hugged herself tight against me.

"We'll be fine." I didn't move away from her. "Someone will find us."

"I don't think anyone else is in the building."

"There must be someone, the cleaning crew, someone."

"It's Friday, the cleaning crew doesn't come in until Sunday night."

"I didn't know that." I wondered how she knew.



An hour passed and we didn't hear a sound.

"My feet are killing me," Meredith said. "Would you help me get my shoes off? I'm afraid I'll fall if I try."

"Sure." Kneeling on one knee I reached out and my hand touched her thigh. "Sorry."

"That's okay," she whispered.

My hand slid down her leg, over her knee and along her slender calf, with the other hand, I slowly removed her shoe. Starting at her other thigh, I slid the other shoe off. Her breathing became louder.

She slid against the wall as she sat in front of me, then reached out and touched my face.

"I can't see you," she said.

"I can't see you either."

"I've seen you looking at me, during the day." Her voice turned husky.

"You're an attractive woman." My heartbeat began to race.

"It's getting warm in here," she said. "I'm going to unbutton my blouse."

"It's so dark I won't see anything."

I could feel her warm breath on my cheek. "I'm sure you know where all the important parts are, just use your imagination." She took my hands and placed them against the silky material of her bra.

I began to massage her breasts. I snapped the front button and the bra fell away. My fingers bumped over her erect nipples, then dug into the warm flesh. She inhaled deeply.

"That feels so nice." She cooed. "Don't stop there."

My hand traveled down her stomach, then under her skirt. She didn't wear panties, she was moist and warm. I curled my finger into her crease and found her wet opening easily. She reached out and released my already stiff shaft.

"You don't waste any time, do you?" Her tongue flicked in my ear as we stroked each other.

With her arms around my neck, she lowered herself to the floor and pulled me on top of her, the tip of my member brushed against her coarse hair. She reached between us and held me against her entrance. "Push!" she panted.

And I did. Her warmth enveloped my shaft as it drove into her, her large breasts pushed against my chest. "You feel good," I said.

"So do you." She rolled her hips against me as I stroked in and out of her softness. The sound of wet sex and heavy panting filled the elevator.

I quickened my thrusts and began to slam into her.

"Yes, just like that," she said. She pulled my hips to her and arched her back as I lowered my face to her breasts and found her nipple. "Bite it," she whimpered, "harder." "Yes, that feels good."

I clenched her rubbery nipple between my teeth and her body begin to stiffen. She moaned into the air as her juices flooded out of her and coated my length.

She wrapped her legs around my waist. "It's your turn, now."

I rested my hands on the floor and quickened my pace. The heat began inside my gut, then flowed into my shaft. I pounded into her, my breath caught, the heat flowed into my length and pulsed into her like a laser. Her sheath wrapped tightly around me and milked every spasm.



We sat in the dark and listened to our breathing, and I asked, "How do you know the cleaning crew is off tonight?"

"I guessed."

"Do you know how to get the elevator going?"

With a sheepish voice she replied, "There's a key in the panel, turn it to the left."





Word count: 869

1st place winner, Weekly Quickie Contest week ending June 25, 2011






© Copyright 2011 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788504-Working-in-the-Dark