*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788560-The-Counts-Daughter
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1788560
A stable boy's infatuation with the daughter of a count.
I was tired. Tired of watching, waiting, and hoping Rose would look my way and notice me sitting on the sidelines. I watched as she went from one pair of arms to the next, vibrant and demanding, dancing without a care in the world. That happiness she emitted called to me like a drug, beckoning me to finally take a chance and go after what I wanted, to approach the one person who’d unknowingly stolen my heart so long ago.

I was 14 when I came to the palace, she was 13. Lady Rose, had free run of the palace and the grounds. She loved to ride, so I saw her in the stables often. She would help groom her horse after a ride, we would talk about his health and diet, when she would next ride. It was during those talks that I fell in love with her.

I rose from the bench, unable to stay seated, for 5 years I had been in love with her. I stepped out of the shadows, I saw her eyes fall upon me, a smile on her face. My heart leaped at the idea that the smile was meant for me. Then she span to another man and was lost amongst the crowd.

I froze, I could not walk amongst the guests. I feigned spotting a table in disarray. My cheeks burnt as I rearranged the table. I glanced up just as he eyes darted away from me. For a brief moment I thought she had been staring at me.

I spent the night staring up at the ceiling half the time thinking about how foolhardy I had been, the other half seeing her spinning round the dance floor. Her powder blue dress floating around her.

There were no rides the next day, so it passed slowly, I found myself brushing Rose's horse, talking to him about her. It was late when I was sweeping the walkways as Marie came scuttling round the corner. Marie had been at the palace for two weeks, she was only 13.

“Lady Rose needs to discuss a ride tomorrow. I am to take you to her quarters.” She didn't make eye contact as she spoke, once finished she turned around and headed back. I followed after her trying to pick hay out of my clothes as I walked.

Marie knocked quietly on the door, waiting until she was commanded to enter before opening it. Inside the room was dim, the roaring fire provided most of the light. In front of the fire was Rose, submerged in an iron bath. I stared too long at her shoulders that emerged from the soapy water that hid the rest of her body. I caught myself staring and turned to face the wall.

“Marie, my towel.” Her voice showed no hint of embarrassment, nor anger that I had entered her quarters while she was bathing. Behind me I heard Marie scramble for the towel, followed by the splashing of Rose rising from the water. I knew behind me there was just a towel between me and Rose's naked body.

“Ned, thank you for coming.” I seldom heard her say my name but it always sounded so much better coming from her lips than any others.

“My pleasure my Lady. I understand you wish to ride tomorrow?” Her horse was always ready, there was no reason for her to tell me of a ride before she wished to go.

“Turn round Ned, I'm not going to talk to the back of your head.” I tentatively turned round keeping my eyes directed to the floor so all I could see of her were bare toes, the nails perfectly kept. “That is better.” The way she said it made my heart to flutter.

“I want to ride tomorrow, I was thinking in the woods.” She never told me where she was going.

“Certainly, I will have your horse ready.”

“I want Marie to come, she has never ridden.” She wanted me to teach her maid, it didn't really explain being called to her quarters though. “We will be having lunch on the ride so will be leaving at 11, so you will need to train her early.”

“I will have a horse ready and waiting.”

She moved to her chaise lounge, as she sat she raised her legs onto the padded seat and I caught a glimpse of her thigh beneath the towel, it was smooth and white, my body stirred at the sight of it and my cheeks flushed. “You will accompany us on the ride, as will another maid.”

I had never been on a ride with her, I exercised the horses but did not ride with family. “Yes my Lady, I will make sure all the horses are ready.”

“I will make sure there is enough food packed for everyone.” She rose from the seat and moved behind her dressing screen, Marie followed to retrieve the towel, before collecting a night gown.

“Is that all my Lady?” I was unsure if I was meant to let myself out.

“If I am keeping you from your chores then please go.”

She gave me a choice to stay. “Nothing that cannot wait.”

She stepped out from behind the screen, she wore a white gown that clung to her body. Seeing her like that had more of an effect on me than the first servant girl I saw naked. I could feel my manhood growing. Marie helped her put a gown on which covered some of her curves but I could still see them in my mind. Her bare arms, her bare neck, the deep neck line plunging towards her breasts.

I stood in silence, hoping that the growing bulge was not noticeable. She sat at her dressing table. She began to brush her hair, “Please sit.”

I could not sit in her private rooms, being in there practically un-chaperoned was cause enough for a beating. “I have spent all day in the stables, I would hate to ruin your furniture.”

“If you wish. What did you do before you came here?” She asked in such a casual way that I felt uneasy, the longer I was in her room the more chance of someone finding out.

“My father breeds horses, I helped him. Unfortunately he did not make enough to keep me on so once old enough I came to work here.”

“I know some of the servants have been known to get overly friendly, are you involved with anyone?” I blushed again at the question, I felt informing here of my relationship with her last maid would not be appropriate.

“It is known to happen.” I had taken a beating when I was found with a kitchen hand in the hay loft.

“I want you to look after Marie, she is too young for boys, not that I would know.”

I was lost for words, she was the daughter of a count, she would go to bed with her husband pure and untouched. “She may want to avoid the huntsmen, they have a reputation.”

“Thank you Ned, I'm sure with you looking out for her she will be fine.” She rose from the chair. “I'm sorry if I've kept you up.”

“It is fine, send Marie down tomorrow when she is free.” I let myself out, trying to remain unseen while also trying not to look like I was sneaking.

I made it outside unseen. I hastily cleared away my tools and headed to bed. For a second night I lay staring at the ceiling, visions of her in the gown drifting towards me, her smooth curves visible, her marble skin bathed in candle light.

I was up at dawn and rushed through my morning chores. I spoke to the stable master and arranged for the extra horses, I also mentioned breeding Rose's horse, he looked at me with suspicion.

It was nearly 10 when Marie arrived at the stable. She learnt quickly, enough for a simple ride in the woods. Rose turned up at 11 carrying the picnic basket, “Unfortunately there was an accident at the palace, another maid cannot be spared. You do not mind do you?”

The idea of it being the three of us both excited me and worried me, others could see it as me and her riding together Marie was too young to chaperone. “The weather tomorrow looks like it will be a fine day for riding.”

“I was looking forward to going today, but it is up to you. You are the expert.” She pouted at me with a look that made me want to reach out and hold her.

“No, if you want to go today, we go today.” I hoped that she meant she was looking forward to riding with me, although she surely meant looking forward to riding, it had been a long time since she had gone for a day long ride.

“Good, it is settled then.” She passed the picnic basket to me and went over to greet her horse.

I attached the basket to my horse and went over the final points with Marie before going to Rose. I offered my hand for support as she climbed up. Her velvet gloved hands covered mine, my knees shook.

We rode into the woods, me in the lead, Marie at the back. We kept at a trot through the winding paths, riding in silence until Rose called out that we should find a clearing and stop for food.

The clearing was warm with long soft grass. There was enough food for a party of ten, including wine. After, we lay down staring up at the blue sky.

A gentle hum came across the top of the grass, it took me a moment to realise it was a snore from Marie. Rose and I were essentially alone in the woods. My pulse quickened and my palms felt clammy.

Rose turned to face me, she lay on a blanket I was on the soft grass, a strip of grass separated us but now we seemed too close. “Walk with me.” She didn't ask.

“We should wake Marie, if anyone found us together your reputation could be tarnished.” I craved to be alone with her, every look she made was inviting. If we were found alone, I would be thrown out or possibly worse.

“She is young, she had much wine, we should leave her.” She got to her feet, looking dignified despite the rigid riding boots. I sat up not wanting to by lying at her feet.

“I am afraid that this could be misconstrued, I would hate for anyone to think badly of you.” I realised that what I said was true, I was not giving excuses to protect myself.

Her hand reached for me, “They would not misconstrue anything.”

Her words confused me. I reached for her hand. When my hand met hers I felt a bolt of lightning fire into me, I almost dropped her hand in shock. I could not tell if she felt it too.

She led me through the clearing, her bare hand gripped mine tightly, her skin against mine. I could hear the gentle snore of Marie fading. We stepped into the woods and were truly alone.

“Abigail told me.” She did not look at me as she spoke, her eyes were cast down. “We would talk late at night, I always felt so jealous.”

I felt embarrassed, I had no idea what to say. Or why she was telling me.

“Everything sounded so romantic, I worry I will be wed for political reasons and never experience romance.” She stopped walking and we stood facing.

“I am sure fate would not do that to you, you are destined for a life of romance.” I wanted to hold her, to offer myself as the provider of the romance.

“Would you want to bed me?” Her eyes glanced up at mine as her cheeks went red.

I had no idea how to respond, if I said no I would be lying and she may be offended, if I said yes she could be equally offended at a stable boy having eyes for her. “You are too good for me.”

Her eyes fixed on the ground again, “I feel so sheltered, I am not part of the world.”

The sadness in her voice compelled my hand to move, my fingers gently lifted her face to me, I stepped closer. My pulse raced as I felt myself about to kiss her. I regained control of myself and turned away ripping my hand from hers. “I am sorry.”

Behind me she said nothing, I felt trapped, I wanted her yet I could not obtain her. It felt like an age of silence until I had the nerve to turn to face her again. Her fingers were at the lace at the front of her dress, she loosened the bindings. I was shocked as I watched, frozen in place. She pushed the dress off her shoulders and it opened.

“I want you to take me, close your eyes and pretend you are with Abigail once more.” She pushed the dress down her body, revealing round breasts pushed high by her corset. My mouth went dry at the sight of her nipples poking out.

I could not restrain myself, I moved to her, my hands closed round her face and my lips pressed against hers. Tentatively her mouth opened into the kiss. My hands moved down her body feeling her smooth skin. I pulled back from the kiss, “I would never need to pretend you are someone else.” 

Her dress pooled around her feet revealing her petticoat. “My first kiss, it was more than I had hoped for.” She was breathless, talking in whispers.

My hands followed her corset round to the drawstrings at the back. Her hands closed over mine pulling them away. Fear filled my heart, I had moved too fast, too far. “If I return with an undone corset we will be discovered.” She whispered gently into my ear.

I paused momentarily, everything that had happened, had happened to her plan. It all started from me watching her carefree dancing where I imagined her glancing at me, maybe the glances were not imagined, they were the start of her plan.

She directed my hands to her breasts, her nipples hardened in my hands. Her hands freed her petticoat from the bottom of the corset letting her push it down her legs, over her boots. She stood in a sea of material.

I lifted her from the pool. Her body felt light in my hands, her lips pressed against mine as I turned round to place her away from her dress.

She knelt before me, fingers trembling as she untied the string above the bulge in my trousers. My trousers were loose, only my hard member that kept them up. She pulled them free letting them drop to the ground. Her eyes bulged at the sight of me bobbing in front of her face. “It is larger than I imagined.” She spoke as her hand tentatively reached out for the first member she had seen.

Her fingers explored my full length, gently following the ridges of veins. She stroked the soft tip making me quiver. Her pursed lips pressed against the tip, warm and wet her lips kissed it making me moan.

She lay back on the ground, “Take me, make me a woman.” I knelt between her legs my hands ran between them. My fingers pushed at the wet folds of flesh. My fingertips sought out the hard nub. She whimpered under my touch. My fingers pushed against wet flesh until I could restrain myself no longer.

I climbed on top of her, I pressed my throbbing tip against her entrance. Her fingers gripped the earth as she braced herself. I pushed into her, there was some resistance but she showed no sign of pain.

She raised her knees as I sank deeper, moaned as my body pressed against hers. I began to move back and forth feeling her gripping me tightly inside her. My lips pressed against her soft neck, my tongue caressed her skin.

I was with the woman I loved and my body responded to her more than any of the servant girls. I felt all of my blood pumping through my member. I could feel my climax rapidly approaching, it was too soon but I was powerless to stop it.

With great force I pulled out of her just in time for my seed to splash onto her inner thigh. She groaned with disappointment. I moved down her body determined to let her enjoy her first time.

My fingers spread her engorged lips letting me see her throbbing bud. My tongue went to it. She cried out and grabbed my head as my tongue pressed against the wetness. She cried out my name, telling me not to stop.

My tongue flicked quickly over her, tasting the sweetness of her body. I could hear her heartbeat in her thighs. I pushed my fingers into her wet opening to stroke at her hot flesh. Her fingers dug into my hair, nails scraping against my scalp. I clamped my mouth around her my tongue moving faster and faster over her.

Her corset looked like it would burst as it tried to contain her writhing body. Her hands slammed down onto the ground repeatedly as she screamed loud enough to scare animals from the undergrowth and birds from the trees.

Her inner thighs went red, her body shook, I felt warm liquid spill from her. Her whole body showed signs of her climax, toes curled fingers clung to the earth, her eyes squeezed shut.

She spasmed beneath my tongue, her sensitive body trying to get away from my reach. I moved to lie next to her. I kissed her, our tongues more eagerly exploring each other.

“We must be discreet,” She spoke between gulps of air. “Marie will tell you when we are to meet.” She was talking of future meetings, it was not just a single day.

“I will await her word anxiously, I have loved you for so long.” I announced my love with such ease, it fell from my mouth.

She kissed me again, then with her forehead pressed against mine she whispered, “I love you too.”

Word Count: 2993
© Copyright 2011 MidnightStalker (midnightstalka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788560-The-Counts-Daughter