*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788971-The-Inappropriate-Crush
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1788971
You cant help how you feel inside, 'sometimes'
"Now class, homework is from page 10 to page 15, I expect everyone to have their presentations ready for tomorrow. Take care, see you all next class". These words concluded my favorite time of the day. The ending to our learning period of history and past events. I never knew history could be so interesting.

Mr Eversely, my teacher, stood tall, handsome and confident. I sat at the back of the class, my mind roaming and envisioning the impossible. "Miss Mason, are you here?", Mr Eversely would often shout, and wake me back to reality. "Um, ah, yes I am, I mean yes sir!" Oh stupid me. I couldnt even reply with straight words. My head would turn in every other direction except directly into his face. I could'nt even look into his eyes without smiling. I wondered if the other kids knew. I hoped not, at least I prayed that they would'nt see my cheeks blushing red, or the sweat streaming down my face whenever Mr Eversely would walk pass my desk.

I never rushed home to do my homework as much as I did for this class. I hated history, yet I loved it. Mr Eversely had a unique way of making things interesting. But for some reason I could never remember anything he said, yet I would always remember every detail of clothing he was wearing. From his blue shirt, to his stripped tie, straight down to his brown leather belt. Those pants were always ironed neatly and well seamed. Then his favorite black suade shoe put the finishing touch to perfection.

Mr Eversely made my night dreams pleasurable. I did it without a guilty conscience. Unknown to the world what thoughts invoked my mind, I was free to be anything, anyone. I could be his lover, his confident, his best friend, or his worst enemy. I would sail to end of the world for him. We would often be alone on a desolated island with palm trees swaying, while my hair blew in my face as he gently removed it with his soft, beautiful hands. His pink lips resting against mine as we made love until the moon was no more.

I hated mornings. The sunrise would spoil my fantasies. How I wish they could continue forever. I longed for them to turn into realities.

The next morning I arrived to my favorite class, and sat in my usual seat. I took out my homework immediately, for I wanted to impress my favorite teacher. He would walk around desk by desk, and I sat there, palms sweaty, awaiting his arrival. Then my needs would be satisfied, as he smiled and commended me for my hard work.
"Anything for you Mr Eversely". He probably grew accustomed to those words, not realising how much they meant to me.
I hated when he walked off. He would often smile at the kid next to me. I wondered if he had feelings for her. Why did he smile so much with her and not as much with me. I was about to go crazy. I think this crush was turning into an obsession. I felt like I would die for Mr Eversely. I didnt care about any boys in school, I wanted only one. He was'nt immature like the rest. He knew what he wanted in life, like me. He cared about us. I knew he loved us, and one day he would love me.............................




© Copyright 2011 loving heart (loving_heart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1788971-The-Inappropriate-Crush